Calling all San Antonio and Austin investors

Calling all San Antonio and Austin investors

Specialist · Honolulu, HI · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes

Hope everyone is having a great night! I have just arrived in the San Antonio area and will be staying the month.

I'm buying beer / whiskey for any investors, contractors, lenders, and any other real estate (or alcohol) enthusiast, who wants to sit down and chat San Antonio, Lubbock, Austin, and even Dallas DFW real estate.

I'm here for work conferences but I also plan on learning a lot of RE, and trying a ton of great food and drink.

Look forward to meeting you.

1Reply
13 views

Most Popular Reply

Brad LarsenPro Member
Property Manager · San Antonio and Austin, TX · Member since 2016 · 377 posts · 380 votes
9y

We support and refer clients to John Barr & his team.  

@John Barr

See this reply in the discussion

12 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2015 · 222 posts · 58 votes
    9y

    I like beer

    I can drive to SA and talk to you about Austin or you can come to Austin, I'll buy

  • Specialist · Honolulu, HI · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y
    Originally posted by @Jared Watson:

    I like beer

    I can drive to SA and talk to you about Austin or you can come to Austin, I'll buy

     PM'd

  • Brian PheltPro Member
    Real Estate Broker · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2016 · 234 posts · 85 votes
    9y

    I am happy to meet up with you and talk about our market here in San Antonio.

  • Real Estate Agent · Austin, TX · Member since 2014 · 636 posts · 486 votes
    9y

    @Andrey Y., I've enjoyed our past back-and-forth debate on market cycles, and I'd be happy to meet up with you to continue the conversation if you happen to stop by the Austin area. SXSW is starting on Wednesday, which is always a good time, FYI.

  • Specialist · Honolulu, HI · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    Cheers guys! Will be reaching out

  • Investor · W Hartford, CT · Member since 2016 · 11 posts · 2 votes
    9y

    I am in the San Antonio region and relatively new to the market.  Would also be interested in getting together and discussing some topics. 

  • Real Estate Agent / Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2016 · 73 posts · 36 votes
    9y

    Would love to speak with you! Usually in San Antonio twice a month, so let me know!

  • Specialist · Honolulu, HI · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y
    Originally posted by @Shenice B.:

    Would love to speak with you! Usually in San Antonio twice a month, so let me know!

     PM'd :)

  • Specialist · Honolulu, HI · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    @Grant Garbo Sounds good! PM me and lets make something happen.

    I have already met with three of you in the San Antonio area and its been fun! Its kind of a tough market to wrap my head around being non-local. The submarkets are quite different.

    My tentative plan is to head to Austin for this weekend. If anyone has any recommendation for great restaurants or places to hear some nice music (live or otherwise), would love to hear it.

  • Investor Agent · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2013 · 79 posts · 210 votes
    9y

    @Andrey Y. and @Grant Garbo

    Welcome to the SA area! I have been a full-time investor in this market for over two years and know the buy and hold market very well. I am a strong supporter of cash flow style investing over the appreciation style models. I put out a market report every month and also present at one of the local REIA's based in SA. From doing all of the market research I have it's pretty easy to see that SA is a cash flow type of city.

    You mention that you are in town for a month. I host a meetup called craft brewed real estate of San Antonio and it is next week if you are looking for something to do.

    I am also always open to sitting down over a beer or a cup of coffee and talking real estate.

  • Brad LarsenPro Member
    Property Manager · San Antonio and Austin, TX · Member since 2016 · 377 posts · 380 votes
    9y

    We support and refer clients to John Barr & his team.  

    @John Barr

  • Specialist · Honolulu, HI · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    Thank you to all who have reached out!

    I am in Austin today and tomorrow. If you're in the local area, give me a shout (PM) if you want to grab a coffee or beer and discuss real estate :) Open to chatting about the Austin market, strategies, and other upcoming markets.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.