Investor friendly RE agent in casa grande AZ?

Investor friendly RE agent in casa grande AZ?

Rental Property Investor · Mesa, AZ · Member since 2015 · 143 posts · 187 votes

Anyone have recommendations for an investor friendly RE agent in Casa Grande Arizona? Thanks in advance!

0Reply
21 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Tucson, AZ · Member since 2015 · 279 posts · 91 votes
    9y

    Nolan, I'm surprised no one has responded - my apologies for my taking this long to respond.  Just curious: what's your reasoning for looking at Casa Grande?  I know of a couple of agents who cover the CG area, and I would be willing to bet they would give you some good guidance on the investing side of things. 

  • ottawa, on · Member since 2013 · 14 posts · 9 votes
    9y

    Roy Garrison at Ivory Towers. He runs a pm company as well. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.