How to sell quick and/or contact a wholesaler?

How to sell quick and/or contact a wholesaler?

Investor · TX · Member since 2017 · 67 posts · 22 votes

Hi BP members,

Hope all is well. I would like your input on how one can go about selling a property quick or getting in touch with a wholesaler(s) who can get it done. I have a family member with 2 properties (SFH) in Beaumont, TX and a 20 acre wooded lot with a barn in Deweyville, TX, motivated to sell. I advised they shouldn't go about doing MLS listing because it would take time and for the properties they have I believe an investor would benefit more from them. Placing them on MLS would just attract the not so serious buyers.

I am curious to know what steps you would take to get in touch with the right investors and/or wholesalers to get these properties sold quickly. Do I put them on Craigslist? Attend a REI meeting and put it out there?

Greatly appreciate your feedback. 

0Reply
17 views

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Lumberton, TX · Member since 2017 · 146 posts · 93 votes
    9y

    I'm in Beaumont. Let's talk.

  • Investor · San Jose, CA, Bellevue, WA · Member since 2016 · 327 posts · 257 votes
    9y
    I can't think of any reason not to put it in the MLS. The more people who know of the listing the more demand and the higher price you'll get. Going through a wholesaler means you're giving up 20-30% compared to a retail sale.
  • Investor · TX · Member since 2017 · 67 posts · 22 votes
    9y

    @Christian Wathne I agree. In this case time is a factor. If it wasn't I would MLS all the way.

  • Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2017 · 63 posts · 41 votes
    9y
    Ryan Detig , you may be interested in this.
  • Investor · TX · Member since 2017 · 67 posts · 22 votes
    9y

    @Aaron Rowzee sounds great! PM me your details

  • Residential Real Estate Agent · Groves, TX · Member since 2013 · 105 posts · 27 votes
    9y

    You should list it on the MLS AND notify investors in the area. Let me know if you need help listing on the MLS.

  • Rental Property Investor · Beaumont, TX · Member since 2015 · 161 posts · 77 votes
    9y
    Try SETXHouseBuyers.com
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.