Moving to San Antonio - looking for duplex-4plex as well as a SF

Moving to San Antonio - looking for duplex-4plex as well as a SF

Richardson, TX · Member since 2013 · 10 posts · 1 vote

Hello All, 

I will be moving from the DFW area to San Antonio in January or February of 2018. Right now I am looking to replace a few investment properties that I have recently sold in Dallas as well as one SF residence for me personally. I am looking for someone that knows the market and can advise on different areas or has properties that they are looking to sell. I am a contractor and have multiple buy and holds and flips so I do not mind damaged properties or foreclosures. Honestly the worse shape the better most of the time. So any wholesalers, brokers, or other investors feel free to message me with deals, advise, etc...

Also, I will be traveling back and fourth soon so anyone that wants a free cup of coffee for their advice or to show me their property  PM to set something up at a local coffee shop. Looking to build a social network as well as a team in San Antonio asap. 

0Reply
11 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Richardson, TX · Member since 2013 · 10 posts · 1 vote
    8y

    Also anyone with questions for the DFW area let me know - I am more than willing to field questions on this market. 

  • Investor · College Station, TX · Member since 2016 · 150 posts · 37 votes
    8y

    @Stuart Peret I'm an agent here in town and know the area pretty well. I just dropped you a PM, looking forward to connecting!

  • San Antonio, TX · Member since 2016 · 240 posts · 163 votes
    8y

    Welcome!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.