Duplex Flip,Isnt selling Can I use potential profit for the down?

Duplex Flip,Isnt selling Can I use potential profit for the down?

Contractor · Carlsbad, CA · Member since 2017 · 19 posts · 7 votes

My Partner and I bought 2 1940's cottages on one piece of land,renovation was extensive. They aren't selling. I would like to keep as rentals, great location in southern california, 6 blocks to beach. With no down,but excellent credit, can I use my sweat equity and profit as my down for a creative financing package?

0Reply
9 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jo-Ann LapinPro Member
    Loan Officer · Tustin, CA · Member since 2015 · 3k+ posts · 713 votes
    8y

    Happy to take a look at your numbers . 

  • Rental Property Investor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2017 · 86 posts · 14 votes
    6y

    Hello Dawn. I am interested in investing in SC. Can you please contact me? 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.