Off-Market Multifamily Deals - Raleigh-Durham, NC

3 Replies

Hey BP Community!

I have been spending the last 6 months analyzing markets across the country for multi-family investment opportunities. I narrowed my lengthy list down to Raleigh-Durham, Orlando, Reno and Nashville. My business partner and I ultimately decided to solely focus on Raleigh-Durham due to its growth potential driven by the universities and tech.

We are wondering if anyone has come across off-market Multifamily deals in the $1-3M range? We are also in search of a MF broker in the area to assist the team. My business partner and I are very motivated buyers. 

At the same time, if anyone is attempting to invest in the D.C. market from out-of-state, I am more than happy to help you out with developing your team in the District. Feel free to message me for some suggestions.

I am looking forward to hearing your responses!

Jon

That's great that you are offering to help folks rather than just asking for help.  Most folks don't do that.  I like you.  :-)

I'm also looking to get into Raleigh next year, though in smaller multi- or maybe even SFR. I still live in Asheville, thus part of the reason for the delay, but I can give a couple of resources that might be able to help you find other resources if they can't help, themselves.

Two wholesalers in the area are @Bryan Chuchta and @Adam Schneider .  A realtor I like there is @Tiffany Alexy .  While I haven't met them in person, they seem good online.  ;-)  And these aren't all the resources I know about there, they're just the ones I RECOMMEND.  lol  

Good luck and hopefully we can meet up sometime when we are both living in the Raleigh area.  (Hopefully next summer/fall for me.)

Thank you both! I look forward to connecting with each of you. 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.