Real Estate forms please help?

Real Estate forms please help?

Investor · Castleton, VT · Member since 2015 · 32 posts · 9 votes

What happened to the real estate forms page on Bigger pockets? Do we need to pay now or is there some other page I am missing...thanks in advance and please point me in the right direction...I'm only looking for a basic "offer to Purchase" form...a simple one page form would do

Bruce

0Reply
11 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent · Sacramento/Placer ~ San Francisco Bay Area counties · Member since 2012 · 1k+ posts · 743 votes
8y

@Bruce M.

In BP "tools" go to "FilePlace" then "Forms". It should be there but use caution if your going to use one..

See this reply in the discussion

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2017 · 96 posts · 66 votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Bruce M.:

    What happened to the real estate forms page on Bigger pockets? Do we need to pay now or is there some other page I am missing...thanks in advance and please point me in the right direction...I'm only looking for a basic "offer to Purchase" form...a simple one page form would do

    Bruce

     A "simple one page form" will get you sued. Is that what you want? Contracts are state specific.

  • Real Estate Agent · Sacramento/Placer ~ San Francisco Bay Area counties · Member since 2012 · 1k+ posts · 743 votes
    8y

    @Bruce M.

    In BP "tools" go to "FilePlace" then "Forms". It should be there but use caution if your going to use one..

  • Investor · Castleton, VT · Member since 2015 · 32 posts · 9 votes
    8y

    @Account Closed I'm just looking for an offer form which is NOT state specific...perhaps you are confusing this with a real estate contract....thanks though

  • Tom GimerBusiness Member
    DMV · Member since 2017 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    8y

    @Bruce M. Bruce, when the other party accepts your "offer" you have a contract. May as well have all the necessary terms in there or you've passed the opportunity to negotiate them.

    Gimer Law516 Reviews
  • Investor · Castleton, VT · Member since 2015 · 32 posts · 9 votes
    8y

    Thanks Mark...I think I found one that will work until I can get the lawyers to hammer out an official contract

  • Investor · Castleton, VT · Member since 2015 · 32 posts · 9 votes
    8y

    @Tom Gimer Thanks Tom...in this case there are two many issues that me as the seller and my future buyer just don't understand....especially with owner financing and lead paint disclosures etc , etc.....but I will put as much in the offer as I can but it will still have wording in the offer that it is contingent on our lawyers  creating a formal sales contract in "x" amount of days....I know of no other way to do this since I lack the knowledge to cover all the bases.....but I will take your advice and get as much in there up front ...if there is a better way then please let me know

  • Tom GimerBusiness Member
    DMV · Member since 2017 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    8y

    @Bruce M. Then what you need is a LOI (letter of intent) or MOU (memorandum of understanding) that spells out the material terms which are not subject to re-negotiation later but which letter/memo is non-binding until a final agreement is signed.

    Gimer Law516 Reviews
  • Investor · Castleton, VT · Member since 2015 · 32 posts · 9 votes
    8y

    @Tom GimerThat's great...never heard those terms....I'll have to do a search for those here and on the web...sounds like the right path....thanks so much

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.