Wilmington NC Broker/Agent and Property Management Recommendation

7 Replies

Hope everyone is doing well. Do you have any broker, agent, or property management recommendations in the Wilmington, NC area? Thank you in advance!!!

Sam

I've been working exclusively with @Rachel De Faut in the Wilmington area. She's both my broker/agent and property manager. I've been happy with her.

She really shines hunting down great investment properties at good prices.

Hi Samuel --  I'd be happy to speak with you about the Wilmington, NC market.    Feel free to reach out to me.  I can't post my phone number outside the marketplace, but I am easy to find.

--  Rachel de Faut, Sea River Realty

Account Closed Thank you for reaching out. I will PM you.

There are a few threads on this, just search Wilmington NC property manager. I have Sweyer and they’ve been more than fine.

I also use Sweyer and love them.   Do not use Network.  They can't place tenants or manage a property.  Don't use Intracoastal either. They do an ok job of placing tenants, but when they sent an unlicensed, uninsured contractor to one of my properties and they did 15k worth of damage, they essentially shrugged it off and said "Oh well. Too bad."  At the time, they were managing a handful of properties for me and we had been working together for years. I was astounded at how indifferent and unprofessional they were.  Sweyer costs more, but they're worth It! A property that Network couldn't place a tenant in for me for three months was filled in one week immediately following the switch to Sweyer. Good luck!

@William Murrell

Sweyer seems to be the overall best recommended one. Many people have reached out privately as well to recommend them. I’m going to reach out to them. Thanks for the recommendation and details of the other PM companies.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.