Wilmington NC Broker/Agent and Property Management Recommendation

Wilmington NC Broker/Agent and Property Management Recommendation

Samuel LynchPro Member
Realtor · Jacksonville, NC · Member since 2016 · 108 posts · 47 votes

Hope everyone is doing well. Do you have any broker, agent, or property management recommendations in the Wilmington, NC area? Thank you in advance!!!

Sam

0Reply
19 views

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Wilmington, NC · Member since 2016 · 80 posts · 43 votes
    8y

    I've been working exclusively with @Rachel De Faut in the Wilmington area. She's both my broker/agent and property manager. I've been happy with her.

    She really shines hunting down great investment properties at good prices.

  • Rachel De FautPro Member
    Residential Real Estate Broker · Wilmington, NC · Member since 2016 · 46 posts · 18 votes
    8y

    Hi Samuel --  I'd be happy to speak with you about the Wilmington, NC market.    Feel free to reach out to me.  I can't post my phone number outside the marketplace, but I am easy to find.

      --  Rachel de Faut, Sea River Realty

  • Samuel LynchPro Member
    OP
    Realtor · Jacksonville, NC · Member since 2016 · 108 posts · 47 votes
    8y

    @Account Closed Thank you for reaching out. I will PM you.

  • Investor · Wilmington, NC · Member since 2016 · 211 posts · 262 votes
    8y
    There are a few threads on this, just search Wilmington NC property manager. I have Sweyer and they’ve been more than fine.
  • Samuel LynchPro Member
    OP
    Realtor · Jacksonville, NC · Member since 2016 · 108 posts · 47 votes
    8y

    @William Walker Thank you for that recommendation. I will check them out.

  • William MurrellPro Member
    Investor · Wilmington, NC · Member since 2013 · 276 posts · 169 votes
    8y

    I also use Sweyer and love them.   Do not use Network.  They can't place tenants or manage a property.  Don't use Intracoastal either. They do an ok job of placing tenants, but when they sent an unlicensed, uninsured contractor to one of my properties and they did 15k worth of damage, they essentially shrugged it off and said "Oh well. Too bad."  At the time, they were managing a handful of properties for me and we had been working together for years. I was astounded at how indifferent and unprofessional they were.  Sweyer costs more, but they're worth It! A property that Network couldn't place a tenant in for me for three months was filled in one week immediately following the switch to Sweyer. Good luck!

  • Samuel LynchPro Member
    OP
    Realtor · Jacksonville, NC · Member since 2016 · 108 posts · 47 votes
    8y
    William Murrell Sweyer seems to be the overall best recommended one. Many people have reached out privately as well to recommend them. I’m going to reach out to them. Thanks for the recommendation and details of the other PM companies.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.