Looking for first investment property - Atlanta area

Looking for first investment property - Atlanta area

Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2017 · 11 posts · 5 votes

Hey Everyone,

I'm Atlanta based just venturing in to Real Estate investment and looking to purchase my first property.

I'm seeing a lot of inventory on auction.com, wondering if anyone has had any luck buying there, if there's anything I need to look out for and what's your experience been like.

If you have any recommendations on title experts please send over and I'm looking to connect with any local wholesalers and investors that may have something.

I'm currently looking for a single family or multi(2-4) in Cobb, Fulton and Dekalb County focused on Smyrna, Sandy Springs, Marietta, North Atlanta,  trying to stay close or within ITP but open to other areas close to Atlanta.

I appreciate your help!

Cal

0Reply
14 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Marietta, GA · Member since 2014 · 96 posts · 81 votes
    8y
    Eli Rose is wholesaler in this area. He is on bigger pockets.
  • Lender · Playa del Carmen, México · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8y

    Hi @Account Closed! I'm assuming you're seeking cash flow, and not looking to flip. If so, what kind of return are you aiming for?

    I work the areas you mentioned, as well as a few others. Generally, I'm interested in buy-and-hold deals that can offer at least a 10% Cash-on-Cash Return. I'm still able to find (or structure) deals like that with regularity.

  • Investor · Taylorsville, GA · Member since 2014 · 352 posts · 540 votes
    8y

    Hi @Account Closed. We’re a wholesaling company actively marketing for deals in Cobb County. PM me your criteria and contact info and I’ll add you to our list. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.