I need to discuss my specific situation with a mentor

3 Replies

I need to find someone, for a fee, that will look at my particular situation and give me advice on an investing strategy. I have my ideas, but need some input before proceeding. How do I find someone like this? 

Hey Bruce,

To get the best advice, I'd reach out to: 

• a local investor in your market 
  • a local agent/broker in your market 

AND

• a CPA (who works with Real Estate Investors)

If you can find a mentor who has the knowledge of all these professionals, even better!

I met with my CPA for almost 2 hours to lay out a plan and it gave me TONS of direction. My CPA also invests in real estate and has helped many others save money and utilize the best tax strategies for their respective businesses.

Best of luck to you!

-Abel

@Bruce Reeves , Congrats on your courage to ask for that advice! I am not sure if I can help you, however, I will be happy to talk to you without any fees. :) You might want to talk to multiple people to hear different opinions! 

Always be a student and not a follower!

@Bruce Reeves ask your questions here.  No charge and you'll get a variety of advice.  None of this stuff is rocket science and there's nothing new under the sun.  Fire away!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here