Looking to meet Contractors in the Orange County NY area

5 Replies

Hey everyone, Im from Port Jervis NY looking to meet GC's and contractors in the Orange County NY area. If you can refer one that you have worked with or are a contractor yourself, feel free to give me contact info.

I'm a contractor in rockland, I venture out to orange, what are you looking for ?

Well right now I am in the process of finding my first rental. I am looking for a 4 unit in my area to house hack. Inventory for what I am looking for is rather low, so while I am on the hunt I have been doing a little research on flipping in my area.

I have found a couple properties in my area that I am interested in looking further into. I have done contracting before, as my Father was a GC, but don’t have the time to do a lot of work myself, as well as not having the knowledge of building a SOW and doing complete remodels, etc. I am looking for a good GC to work with in the future, as well as other contractors. What is your area of expertise Michael?

Sounds like you have a good solid plan, my areas are general construction remodeling etc, I also have an extensive background in estimating and project management. Currently I'm seeking an investor to partner with to fund my deals, I've been burned by homeowners over the years, so here is a good way to minimize my risk

Definitely always great to hedge your bets with multiple streams of income. You should pm me your contact info, I would definitely like to talk further on your contracting experience and also real estate plans. Thanks for reaching out.

Amazing contractor I have used for years for my properties. They are Family owned, great prices, great time management and gets the job done.

Fully Licensed contractor, legal and legit, knows a lot of ins and outs and gets permits quick!

JR. Restorations

Owner- Jimmy Kitay

Cell- nine one four-five seven two-zero three zero four

He also “Jimmy” does free estimates and works with you in pricing out your own estimate.

Just paying it forward because he’s done so much for me with helping me with all my renovations and properties.

:)

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.