Notes from today’s David Green Long Distance REI Webinar

Notes from today’s David Green Long Distance REI Webinar

Realtor · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2017 · 408 posts · 361 votes

Not edited, expect from typos. Enjoy. 

David Greene

Hard to save 30 to 40k each house so he started to BRRRR

Instead of 2-3 houses a year, he was doing about 10. He thinks BRRR plus out of state works wonders. Learn while you invest and don't run out of money.

2 deals in 2017. One went good but not the other.

How he chooses markets:

No such thing as the BEST market.

They is knowing how to build a good team.

He looks for a target rich environment. Looks for:

  1. Can add equity
  2. Cash Flow
  3. No headaches. Good areas.

Avoid war zones. Everyone on his team should know that.

For flipping, stay away from Cleveland. Need high demand and high prices. Texas, Portland.

The other spectrum is Cash Flow. He wants a good price to rent ratio. The Midwest is a good place. 1% properties at minimum.

The quickest and easiest way is to look at an area, look at average house cost and then look at rentomater and see if you are in a 1% market, not an area for buy and hold.

The coasts are better for flipping, buy and hold would be in the Midwest and parts of the South.

Tacoma, WA getting close to 1% but not yet.

The more expensive a property gets, the less you can stick to the 1% rule. Apartments might cash flow really good and not be at 1%. You start looking at cap rates and COC.

1% also doesn’t guarantee that it’s a good deal because if taxes are super high, it will hurt your cash flow.

When looking for a Market, this is a general rule.

Usually people with large portfolios have them in the Midwest. Big flips happen on the coast.

Core 4:

Others tell you to be an expert yourself, he suggests you leverage the knowledge other people are already experts at.

  1. Deal Finder
  2. Lender
  3. Property Manager
  4. Contractor

These 4 will help you find the other people you may need like a plumber or roofer.

He looks for people that are already investing or are working with experts already. Relationships.

Questions: If looking at a cash flow area, whats the best way to narrow down possible neighborhoods. Has a competitive advantage section in the book.

Does the 1% rule take into account the all in price? For Cash Flow, what you care about is how much of your money you put in. Still consider highest and best use for that property.

How accurate is Rentometer? He finds it to be extremely accurate. Property Manager will ultimately be the best person.

Start with your price range, reach out to brokers, who will put you in touch with an agent and see how good of a network they have. If you expect professionalism, make sure you display it in return and don’t be a tire kicker.

Deal 1:

He had a lender in Jacksonville so he called Keller WIlliams in Jacksonville and asked to speak to a top producer.

There's a REA in Northern Fla named Tracie who has a ton of access to REO's. He bought a house from her and paid a little more just to get in her good graces. Bought a second and still paid a little more. Made it clear to her that he was doing so because he wanted to form a relationship. What he saved on the 3rd one made up more than what he overpaid on first 2.

Got a good house in a great neighborhood but it needed a lot of work.

Paid 76k. 3/1. For SFH you want at least 3/2. If you find 2/1, look into how you can add one of each. Possible with 1200 sq feet or above.

He was getting pics and videos from his contractors.

This house had enough space to add another bathroom, just a shower but that’s ok.

Shows a very thorough walk through of the house. His goal was to add a bed and bath. Appraised at 135. Appraisers can be a little more conservative with numbers for rental properties. That was his ARV.

He requires contractors itemize every single job and how much each task will take. You can then decide if you want something done, or if you want to make changes. His contractor takes a picture of each task before and why he suggests a specific update.

The electrical panel needed to be replaced, but it was an advantage to him because he could pay cash for a house others can’t finance.

His bid was $30. So now he’s at 106k all in. Appraisal came in at 135 because he made it a 4/2.

Got 75% LTV, so he can finance 101. He left $4750 in the house.

Rent is 1195 a month. Cash flows almost $600 a month.

His ROI is 134%. All the cash he couldn't get back, he will recover in under a year.

Added a bathroom for just 3k.

the contractor is an investor also, easier to understand each other.

In the end he basically got a free house. Cash flow is $530 a month.

Questions: Did David bring the contractor before or after? He protects his people. Got him involved until he had it under contract. Once it’s under contract, get a write up. If you have a really good relationship, might get them to go out before you close, but you’re risking wasting their time.

Have to ask yourself how you could be doing better.

This house took longer than normal because the bathroom, 2 month rehab, 30 days before he refi’d because of the appraisal, 14 day escrow. 3.5 months total.

Used laminate type flooring, a step down, hard vinyl. Allure brand.

Don’t assume all colors are popular, check some recent rehab listings and see what is selling.

His cash flow of $530 does not include money for reserves. He’s got a decent back up now so he worries less. Suggests 6 month reserve for each property. If the house needs a new roof, do it before the appraisal so it’s included and you get 75% of that back.

You get more money in full rehabs and you also avoid CapEx for a while.

Bought the house with his own money. Suggest you avoid hard money, get private money. Lower expectations on returns.

6-9% will be a good deal if the bank gives them half a percent.

Be able to articulate that investment and you’ll convince private lenders.

Deal triangle. Hustle, knowledge, money. You need to have 2, and you need to find. The 3rd.

Most banks want 6 month seasoning, others will do 4 and you need to ask them ahead of time.

Becomes less of an issue with portfolio and commercial.

Deal 2:

Agent found HIM on BP because of how active he was.

2/1. Bought it for 35k. Almost 2%.

Rents for $800, expenses $539. Cash flow $256, $3072. Needed $11,600 in work.

He got the bank to replace the roof. House had sat for over 100 days.

Can’t get a loan under 50k period.

Was going to offer 30k, but waited for them to commit to the roof and paid 35k. Once rehabbed, it appraised for 85k. Was all in at about 46k.

Upgrade Hacking, adding upgrades that add more value than they cost. He likes rainfall shower heads if it’s easy and probably not for a rental.

Costs $250 and makes it look amazing.

A small house with beautiful floors might be worth it if it’s only 1000 sq ft, 3000 sq ft not so much.

All in for $46,600. Appraised at 85k.

63.75 k loan. Pulled out $17k more than what he paid all in.

Renting for $800.

This is why you have to learn to work with contractors, and take on big jobs.

The more you buy, the better your rep, the easier it gets, the faster you build wealth.

Look for houses that have something wrong with them.

3 types of distress:

Market

Personal

Physical

He has an LLC for each state. After a certain amount of properties he may set up others.

His first 7 houses were from wholesalers in Florida.

Train yourself to be able to explain what value you bring to a team. I can do A, B and C really good and will do it for you.

5Reply
72 views

Most Popular Reply

David GreeneBusiness Member
Real Estate Broker · San Francisco Bay Area, CA · Member since 2012 · 225 posts · 266 votes
8y

@Jay Hinrichs

I do buy 30k properties in Jax.

but their ARV is 85k.

What you spend on a property is not what makes it a bad property. The area it's in makes it a bad property. While most 30k houses are typically in the "hood", I wouldn't consider this a 30k property. I'd consider this an 85k property, which is not probably closer to a 95k property.

i also did buy 7 houses in my first year in that area. i bought about 10 the next year, giving me 17 houses as a "sample size". But I'm not just using my own experience. i also coach people who buy there and know many other investors doing the same thing. Nobody is pretending to be an expert after buying 7 homes. It sounds like you're basing your arguments off comments made by people who attended the webinar, not based on something that was actually said. At least so far.

Regarding getting "top agents" to work with "one off buyers", i address that in the book too.

One of my best strategies is to find the new buyer's agents on a top agents team, who WILL work with "one off" investors. Not only are you usually guaranteed to get a talented, top notch worker, but you also get access to the big agent's resources as his or her buyers agent is likely to have access to the big agent. It's a way of getting the best of both worlds.

And, for anybody who would love to work with a top producing agent, even if their a "one off" buyer, please let me know and i'll introduce you to some.

Low end OOS is a big risk. So is low end local. Low end ANYWHERE is a big risk. Not one point in the big do I ever recommend or endorse going into low end areas you don't understand, and i actually advice against this when I discuss factoring in the "headache" factor.

During the webinar I mentioned by three basic criteria for buying a property, at the most basic level.

1. It has equity in the deal

2. It cash flows

3. It's not in a war zone.

See this reply in the discussion

32 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2016 · 133 posts · 69 votes
    8y

    @Ernesto Hernandez I would love you heard the reasons why @David Greene would stay away from the Cleveland market when flipping. I have flipped properties in the Cleveland market and have made over 30% ROI. I even made over 40% ROI on one flip (using all cash, imagine if you used other peoples money). I am working with out of state investors looking to flip properties in the Cleveland market. Cleveland gets a bad rap and I believe it is probably from people who did not educate them self about the market and different nuisances the city has. I am not sure if he had a bad experience as an out of state investor but I would not say that it should be avoided.

  • Realtor · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2017 · 408 posts · 361 votes
    8y

    His strategy is flip and hold. The BRRRR method and I noticed he wants the end ARV to bring in about 1% rent.

    What he was likely referring to was flipping to sell. He didn't go deep into the reasoning but demand and/or prices may leave too thin a margin to make it worth it in Cleveland. According to him anyway, and what his goals are.

  • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
    8y

    @Ernesto Hernandez  you need to check into this in 3 years and see how this all panned out.. one year and 7 houses hardly makes this something to say it works for sure.

    most of my guys have done this 200 times or more.. but they are not on BP selling books LOL

  • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
    8y

    @Ernesto Hernandez  having worked both markets I can tell you Cleveland is every bit as good if not better for cash flow than most of FLA  you have different metrics.. FLA high insurance.

    Clevaland you have to watch property tax's and of course you have weather.

    these markets frankly are all interchangeable. and this information is nothing new or earth shattering like I said I have done over 2,000 of these deals for a myriad of investors over the years.. this is not a new concept by any means.. I find it strange that folks are on here thinking this is some new way to make money in rentals.. :)  maybe I am missing something..

  • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
    8y

    @Vince Lucas  one thing I can tell you also from experience first hand is contractors are much better and reliable in Cleveland than FLA.. they tend to be very transient in FLA and not so much.

    our guys know em out in 10 days or so in Cleveland lucky to rehab in 2 months in FLA.. with the contractor base there..

  • Realtor · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2017 · 408 posts · 361 votes
    8y

    The topic of Cleveland comes up very little if at all in the book. It was a quick comment in the webinar. 

    I posted the notes because I actually love the book. It takes a lot of the fear away in going OOS. A refreshing outlook with specific instructions to systematize a high performing team from afar. 

    Coming off Podcast 66 or so with J Scott who said he strictly advises against it and suggests you spend 50% of your time in the new market for 4-6 months. He did it but very few people can and that would prevent many from starting at all. 

    I have about 100 pages of the book left but I have really enjoyed it so far.

  • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Ernesto Hernandez:

    The topic of Cleveland comes up very little if at all in the book. It was a quick comment in the webinar. 

    I posted the notes because I actually love the book. It takes a lot of the fear away in going OOS. A refreshing outlook with specific instructions to systematize a high performing team from afar. 

    Coming off Podcast 66 or so with J Scott who said he strictly advises against it and suggests you spend 50% of your time in the new market for 4-6 months. He did it but very few people can and that would prevent many from starting at all. 

    I have about 100 pages of the book left but I have really enjoyed it so far.

     Ernesto you have to also realize the author is a real estate professional in the business.. what he does and what a mom and pop buy one or two properties does are completely different.. just like most folks are not going to be able to do what I do .. So don't get on here and go chapter and verse as its not germane to the investing public.  its great to read about it all etc.. but for the working man and women.. it takes a huge time commitment.

    the top producing Keller agent who he refers to is not going to give a one off oos newbie the time of day frankly.. LOL I know I have owned three brokerages I know how agents work.. why would they do that when they can sell to the local big players..

    Anyway I am glad you getting enjoyment out of it.. keep in mind what I said.. one year and 7 props frankly is a very very small sampling.. Heck I have my local guys I fund that do that amount of volume every 4 to 8 weeks  LOL..

  • Realtor · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2017 · 408 posts · 361 votes
    8y

    The little guy has to start somewhere. 

    The book is really geared towards the new OOS investor and specifically managing effectively from afar.

    It's a topic that is not written about enough. Not the what, but the how. 

    Ultimately, "it depends". But the book is the first I've read that targets this specific investor with this specific level of detail and numbers aside the detailed process will come as encouragement and confidence to those who don't think it can be done or have the courage but lack the know how. 

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2016 · 133 posts · 69 votes
    8y

    @Ernesto Hernandez What does flip and hold mean? 1% is typical in the Cleveland market and can actually find 2% of rent occasionally (this is assuming you do rehab and not buying a turnkey). 

    @Jay Hinrichs I am glad to hear you have come across some good contractors in the Cleveland market. 

  • Investor · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2017 · 303 posts · 327 votes
    8y
    I did not listen to this webinar, or (still) read David’s book (though, I got it from Amazon, and even met David last week and now have his autograph.) I don’t know why David may not invest in Cleveland. I know why I do not (any longer) look at the Cleveland area: I do not want to waste my time on any project that will have added layers (multiple) of government oversight and taxation. Depending on the municipality, you may have one or a combination of: 1. POS - point of sale. This particular one may require additional funds set aside (escrow) for mandatory repairs. While some may see this as a bonus inspection to make sure the repairs are done correctly, I see this as a level of bureaucracy that will delay your project and your cash-out refi. (I have no first-hand experience with this one, but: special warning to flippers.) 2. Certificate of occupancy (may go with Point 1 or Point 3.) 3. Rental permit. These may need annual renewals. (After I told an investor friend who had already bought two properties in a city with this one before she was aware of it and already had the place tenanted, she contacted that city, whose name I won’t mention. She bought there just months earlier in that same calendar year. This was a city official’s response to her coming clean on her own, actual quote: “It is the responsibility of the property owner to research and comply with all local regulations. The applications must include the penalties or they will not be processed. Failure to do so will result in court action and search warrants issued for the rental properties.”) I’ll let this one linger... A little more... 4. RITA (an ever-growing list of cities that require anyone with any income from them to not only file and pay the state income tax, but to also pay this Regional Income Tax Authority.) I have properties outside of the Cleveland metro which are under RITA, but they don’t have the other layers of government oversight (at least as far as I know. And I learned about RITA for the first time by accident, luckily in time.) It is not that I dislike Cleveland and its satellites. I am sure that there are amazing deals to be had - with the right team in place. I like Cleveland. It has good numbers. It may have a bright future. I just have easier opportunities elsewhere. If your strategy is BR+ then why have your money tied up in layers of bureaucracy? (And this is a Californian talking with one property still left in a CA city that not only has rent control, but also mandatory rental inspections. I’ve had to take time off from work, and line up my tenants’ schedules with the inspectors’. No apologies were given to me when one inspector did not even bother to get back to me for not showing up twice for a re-inspection - but I paid my fine for having failed the first inspection. Trust me, nothing major was found. Jeez, I guess I’m still not over it.) I’ve heard David mention that he “fell into” (I am paraphrasing) some of the markets he invests in. Perhaps Cleveland may also grow on him if he finds the right people there. If you are just starting out, and Cleveland is calling your name, just make sure you do your due diligence on potential government oversight, along with the other due diligence. Not every local agent knows everything - I speak from experience.
  • Realtor · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2017 · 408 posts · 361 votes
    8y

    @Vince Lucas by flip and hold I mean BRRRR to rent. He buys, rehabs, rents for cash flow around 1% or greater, refi's to pull 80% LTV, repeats. Doesn't flip for the purpose of selling the house immediately.

  • Realtor · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2017 · 408 posts · 361 votes
    8y

    That is extremely valuable info Al. Thanks so much for that. 

    Whereabouts in San Francisco are you?

  • Dallas, TX · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 745 votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Jay Hinrichs:

    @Ernesto Hernandez  you need to check into this in 3 years and see how this all panned out.. one year and 7 houses hardly makes this something to say it works for sure.

    most of my guys have done this 200 times or more.. but they are not on BP selling books LOL

    Jay, it sounds like you are apprehensive about the BRRR strategy for smaller investors.

    Do you think there is something wrong with his strategy?  It seems like a solid fairly conservative sustainable business plan.

    Other than not being able to find enough houses to scale the business, or perhaps not being able to refinance a property, are there risks I am missing?

  • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
    8y

    @Bart H.  not being able to refi was an issue 10 years ago that has calmed down lately.  and one would want that totally nailed down before launching.. 

    the point i was making is that you have someone talking about buying a 30k house in Jacksonville we are right back into buying in the hood.. and for OOS that is high risk... and 7 homes in one year experience is hardly a full body of work... thats my point..  this specific example is still very much in the honeymoon phase.

    along with the author is a real estate professional and the average one off buyer is not going to get top agents to work with them at all.. just the way it is.. so a little hyperbole in my mind... and not enough water under the bridge .. but I am sure the best practices work for anyone anywhere not saying they wont or are wrong.. just the idea of low end OOS is big risk  just follow the Morris threads or Oceanpointe threads.. 

    thats all I was commenting on.

  • Rental Property Investor · Overland Park, KS · Member since 2015 · 492 posts · 234 votes
    8y

    It doesn't seem that he goes into much detail on his cash flow. I'd like to see a more concrete breakdown in each of his deals. He seems to simply skimp over the CapEx. How isn't he budgeting for maintenance other than "reserves." More detail is needed.

  • Realtor · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2017 · 408 posts · 361 votes
    8y

    William, if I remember correctly, he has a 50k or so general reserve fund to address any CapEx needs on any given property.

  • Rental Property Investor · Overland Park, KS · Member since 2015 · 492 posts · 234 votes
    8y

    @Ernesto Hernandez

    $50k per rental or $50k for the portfolio?

  • Realtor · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2017 · 408 posts · 361 votes
    8y

    Total. General fund.

  • Rental Property Investor · Overland Park, KS · Member since 2015 · 492 posts · 234 votes
    8y

    @Ernesto Hernandez

    How many rentals again? 20?

    There's two schools of thought I've seen on CapEx

    1. Set aside $150-$200/m per property + a few grand in reserves

    • Example: 3-5 rental portfolio...1 roof needs replace in 2030. Set aside $X for total replacement cost, but have a few grand per home set aside as an extra buffer.

    2. Have several thousands in reserves + large portfolio to use cash flow to pay for expense

    • Example: 20 rental portfolio...1 roof needs replaced. Use reserve fund + income from 19 rentals
  • Rental Property Investor · Overland Park, KS · Member since 2015 · 492 posts · 234 votes
    8y

    @Ernesto Hernandez @Jay Hinrichs

    Is my comment above correct? Or am I missing something?

  • Realtor · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2017 · 408 posts · 361 votes
    8y

    I’m not experienced enough to answer that question.  

  • David GreeneBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · San Francisco Bay Area, CA · Member since 2012 · 225 posts · 266 votes
    8y

    @William S. @Ernesto Hernandez

    Ernesto, first off, thank you so much for bringing so much clarification to all the questions being asked here. Specifically to @Jay Hinrichs. It's obvious he wasn't on the webinar and hasn't read the book so I'm glad you've been able to bring some clarity.

    I'd like to help you out by bringing a little more:

    First off, the Cleveland topic was brought up very briefly (if i remember correctly) when discussing "how should I choose a market?" The point was if you are looking to cash flow, you want to choose a market that is "target rich" with cash flowing properties (look for the 1% rule). If your goal is to flip, look for properties with high price points and profit margins. Cleveland is not typically known as a market known for higher price points (when compared to cities like Dallas, Miami, LA, etc) so the point was made that I wouldn't choose a market like cleveland if I wanted to fip, but I would if I wanted to buy and hold.

    That was all. I have nothing against Cleveland, the indians, the browns, or the cavaliers.

    Second, this whole "CapEx" thing is one of THE most contentious issues for such a stupidly vague question. You can set aside whatever you want for CapEx. It doesn't matter because you don't know what it's going to be. When I buy a property, I typically rehab almost the whole thing. new roof, new water heater, new HVAC, etc. Do you honestly think my CapEx will be the same as the "slumlord" type who puts as little into the rehab as possible?

    Setting aside money for CapEx is something that's recommended for novice investors, who think like novice investors, because they need to be reminded to keep money in reserves to make repairs that ultimately will happen.

    But if you make 500k a year, and you live on 80k a year, do you need to set aside $150 a month for CapEx? Is there a point to that? Once you hit a certain point, it doesn't make sense to run your business that way. My point in the webinar is that I don't "budget" money for every single house in my portfolio. I just keep a whole bunch set aside that is more than enough to cover anything that could go wrong and i make sure to live beneath my means so reserves are never a problem.

    I would encourage the readers of this post to think bigger than "how much from a specific property do I need set aside" and start asking themselves "what is a healthy amount to keep in reserves to cover each property". where the money comes from doesn't matter, just that you have it.

  • David GreeneBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · San Francisco Bay Area, CA · Member since 2012 · 225 posts · 266 votes
    8y

    @Jay Hinrichs

    I do buy 30k properties in Jax.

    but their ARV is 85k.

    What you spend on a property is not what makes it a bad property. The area it's in makes it a bad property. While most 30k houses are typically in the "hood", I wouldn't consider this a 30k property. I'd consider this an 85k property, which is not probably closer to a 95k property.

    i also did buy 7 houses in my first year in that area. i bought about 10 the next year, giving me 17 houses as a "sample size". But I'm not just using my own experience. i also coach people who buy there and know many other investors doing the same thing. Nobody is pretending to be an expert after buying 7 homes. It sounds like you're basing your arguments off comments made by people who attended the webinar, not based on something that was actually said. At least so far.

    Regarding getting "top agents" to work with "one off buyers", i address that in the book too.

    One of my best strategies is to find the new buyer's agents on a top agents team, who WILL work with "one off" investors. Not only are you usually guaranteed to get a talented, top notch worker, but you also get access to the big agent's resources as his or her buyers agent is likely to have access to the big agent. It's a way of getting the best of both worlds.

    And, for anybody who would love to work with a top producing agent, even if their a "one off" buyer, please let me know and i'll introduce you to some.

    Low end OOS is a big risk. So is low end local. Low end ANYWHERE is a big risk. Not one point in the big do I ever recommend or endorse going into low end areas you don't understand, and i actually advice against this when I discuss factoring in the "headache" factor.

    During the webinar I mentioned by three basic criteria for buying a property, at the most basic level.

    1. It has equity in the deal

    2. It cash flows

    3. It's not in a war zone.

  • David GreeneBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · San Francisco Bay Area, CA · Member since 2012 · 225 posts · 266 votes
    8y

    @William S.

    i think you're limiting your perspective on this reserves thing.

    1. I don't know where you get the $150-200 a month set aside number. that could be way more than needed for a cash flowing condo, but not nearly enough for a large multi family. you can't trick yourself into feeling safe because you set aside $200 a month.

    2. Not every property or area is the same and you can't assume they are. I have properties in AZ that have zero capex year after year. No problem with roofs when it rarely rains. No problem with freezing pipes. no problem with old furnaces. Climate is much easier on homes. Some of the colder states or states where it rains frequently need to have much bigger CapEx assumptions.

    My point is, you have to actually think about what you need to do for CapEx. You can't just operate on someone elses numbers or rule of thumb.

    3. there is a third school of thought. make enough money at your job and live beneath your means that you don't need to set aside a specific number. Or, rehab your properties before you refi them to get a higher appraised value, a lower future CapEx number, and a larger percentage of your capital back out. I discuss this strategy in the book near the end.

  • Realtor · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2017 · 408 posts · 361 votes
    8y

    Love it. All of it. Thanks @David Greene.

    Last question .. for now. Unrelated. Are you still in law enforcement? I have 3 good friends in SFPD. Each of the older, one still active. Wondering if we might have some mutual friends. Edie Lewis or Dave Parenti ring a bell?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.