Looking to get involved in Huntsville AL

Looking to get involved in Huntsville AL

Investor · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2014 · 186 posts · 34 votes

I have been researching different markets to continue my wealth building in this year after building some funds to work with.  I'd like to connect with some active investors in Huntsville Alabama to get a feel for the area and an understanding on who to work with.  I'm looking for a lender to work with and a property manager or two to handle properties.  I'd be interested in single family homes and and small commercial multifamily units.  

0Reply
16 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Madison, AL · Member since 2016 · 57 posts · 35 votes
8y

@Michael B. I go to MCREIA, Zack the president has been investing for 17 years.  He teaches a new topic each month and sometimes he brings in speakers.

See this reply in the discussion

9 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Huntsville, AL · Member since 2017 · 44 posts · 31 votes
    8y

    @Account Closed might have his own PM company.

    I know Huntsville, but am just learning when it comes to REI. If i can be of assistance, let me know. Here's a multi-family that might be worth analyzing: https://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/...

  • Property Manager · Huntsville, AL · Member since 2015 · 251 posts · 129 votes
    8y

    @Account Closed

  • Investor · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2014 · 186 posts · 34 votes
    8y

    @Michael B.  thank you for the fast reply!  I'll reach out to the contacts you mentioned over the next week or so.  I'd like to talk with you a bit too since you are local.  Message to come.  

  • Rental Property Investor · Madison, AL · Member since 2016 · 57 posts · 35 votes
    8y

    Hey @Account Closed have you been to any of the local REIA's?

  • Investor · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2014 · 186 posts · 34 votes
    8y

    @Cameron Small thanks for reaching out, I'll send you a PM.  

  • Huntsville, AL · Member since 2017 · 44 posts · 31 votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Cameron Small:

    Hey @Account Closed have you been to any of the local REIA's?

     Hey Cameron. I haven't yet. Let me know if you think there are any good ones around.

  • Rental Property Investor · Madison, AL · Member since 2016 · 57 posts · 35 votes
    8y

    @Michael B. I go to MCREIA, Zack the president has been investing for 17 years.  He teaches a new topic each month and sometimes he brings in speakers.

  • Huntsville, AL · Member since 2017 · 44 posts · 31 votes
    8y

    Thanks for the heads up @Cameron Small! I'll look into it.

  • Rental Property Investor · Madison, AL · Member since 2015 · 177 posts · 110 votes
    8y

    @Account Closed

    I am looking into investing in multifamily units in the area as well.  If there is anything that I could help you out with in the area, please reach out to me.  Thanks!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.