Looking for a property management and an agent in Alabama

Looking for a property management and an agent in Alabama

West Covina, CA · Member since 2017 · 38 posts · 4 votes
Hello everyone, I am looking to invest in Birmingham Alabama. I am currently looking for property manager and a agent. I will be down in Alabama tomorrow and Saturday to scout the community. Is there an agent that can show me around for a potential purchase?
0Reply
24 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • JD, CCIM , Real Estate Broker · Tuscaloosa, AL · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8y

    I use   Tish Weaster at Expert Realty in Birmingham. Good brokerage and property management experience, also experienced in tax sale and foreclosure properties. Very hard working and ethical.  Knows her stuff.

  • Rental Property Investor · Honolulu, HAWAII (HI) · Member since 2011 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    8y
    John Zhao i have switched around pm a bunch. Be careful working with some folks there because you will pay the out of state premium.
  • Registered Nurse (ICU) · San Jose, CA · Member since 2014 · 496 posts · 332 votes
    8y
    John Zhao Jessica Madison from https://www.turnkeyal.com. I have had 3 different managers in Bham and she has been the best. Smaller operation but does a great job and communicates well.
  • Rental Property Investor · Culver City, CA · Member since 2012 · 403 posts · 246 votes
    8y

    @John Zhao Believe I sent you this info, but putting it here for others who search for similar. I recommend @Mark Byers at Signal Property Management. He's been very helpful and communicative for this out of state buyer.  

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.