Good Lenders, PM's, Agents/Brokers in Indianapolis

Good Lenders, PM's, Agents/Brokers in Indianapolis

Realtor · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2017 · 408 posts · 361 votes

I browsed and searched in the local Sub Forum for Indianapolis but it's not a very active sub forum so i'm trying in the general forum.

Visiting Indianapolis in a month. I want to start deep diving into neighborhoods, demographics, population and job trends, economic development, etc. If anyone has good lending, property management, agent/broker, contractor contacts they can vouch for, I would love some referrals. 

I'm particularly interested in small-medium multi's and/or BRRRR candidates but not finished SFH's and i also don't care to flip.

Look forward to learning a ton and potentially meeting some of you. 

2Reply
17 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2017 · 32 posts · 17 votes
8y

I'm in the middle of closing my first deal in Indianapolis, also an out-of state investor like you @Ernesto Hernandez. I was delighted to meet and look forward to working with @Ross Denman at Real Property Management for PM. 

See this reply in the discussion

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2017 · 32 posts · 17 votes
    8y

    I'm in the middle of closing my first deal in Indianapolis, also an out-of state investor like you @Ernesto Hernandez. I was delighted to meet and look forward to working with @Ross Denman at Real Property Management for PM. 

  • Real Estate Consultant · Whitestown, IN · Member since 2014 · 547 posts · 933 votes
    8y

    Thanks for the mention @Erin Carpenter.

    @Ernesto Hernandez There are several reputable real estate professionals that are active here on BP. I am an investor and work for a PM company myself. Let me know when you are coming to Indy and I'd be happy to meet and show you around. I have contacts for everything that you might need as well.

  • Real Estate Agent · Richardson, TX · Member since 2016 · 39 posts · 6 votes
    8y

    @Paul Warner is a Real Estate broker in Indianapolis and I would suggest getting in touch with him. Best of luck with your Indy investments.

  • Realtor · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2017 · 408 posts · 361 votes
    8y

    Thank You all. I was able to generate a healthy list of referrals and resources via this post. 

  • Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2016 · 70 posts · 14 votes
    8y
    Ernesto Hernandez I wholesale Indianapolis properties to investors all over the US as well as invest in the Indianapolis market. I am from Indy and lived there my whole life until just over 2 years ago, but now live in California as well. PM me I am sure we can add value to your future investing in the Indianapolis market.
  • Realtor · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2017 · 408 posts · 361 votes
    8y

    This post has generated some fantastic resources for me.

    If any other folks come to mind please let me know.

    Thanks everyone!

  • Real Estate Agent · Indianapolis IN · Member since 2022 · 144 posts · 65 votes
    4y

    Hi Ernesto.  I saw this old post when I was searching "Indianapolis".  I'd love to know if you were successful in starting a portfolio here.

    I've been a real estate broker in Indy for 20 years.  So I always like hearing about how investors like their experience and the team that they chose!

    Feel free to send me a DM.  Thanks!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.