Good Lenders, PM's, Agents/Brokers in Indianapolis

6 Replies

I browsed and searched in the local Sub Forum for Indianapolis but it's not a very active sub forum so i'm trying in the general forum.

Visiting Indianapolis in a month. I want to start deep diving into neighborhoods, demographics, population and job trends, economic development, etc. If anyone has good lending, property management, agent/broker, contractor contacts they can vouch for, I would love some referrals. 

I'm particularly interested in small-medium multi's and/or BRRRR candidates but not finished SFH's and i also don't care to flip.

Look forward to learning a ton and potentially meeting some of you. 

I'm in the middle of closing my first deal in Indianapolis, also an out-of state investor like you @Ernesto Hernandez . I was delighted to meet and look forward to working with @Ross Denman at Real Property Management for PM. 

Thanks for the mention @Erin Carpenter .

@Ernesto Hernandez There are several reputable real estate professionals that are active here on BP. I am an investor and work for a PM company myself. Let me know when you are coming to Indy and I'd be happy to meet and show you around. I have contacts for everything that you might need as well.

@Paul Warner is a Real Estate broker in Indianapolis and I would suggest getting in touch with him. Best of luck with your Indy investments.

Thank You all. I was able to generate a healthy list of referrals and resources via this post. 

@Ernesto Hernandez I wholesale Indianapolis properties to investors all over the US as well as invest in the Indianapolis market. I am from Indy and lived there my whole life until just over 2 years ago, but now live in California as well. PM me I am sure we can add value to your future investing in the Indianapolis market.

This post has generated some fantastic resources for me.

If any other folks come to mind please let me know.

Thanks everyone!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here