Does anyone have experience with HUDHomesUSA.org?

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Brookhaven, MS · Member since 2017 · 186 posts · 108 votes
8y

I think that @Greg H is correct. It's just a home path mirror sight that tries to charge you. I don't even think its very up to date I saw a few local properties that I know were already sold and off the market and they were saying they were still available. Where as auction.com and home path are free. 

See this reply in the discussion

10 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Greg H.Pro Member
    Moderator
    Broker/Flipper · Austin, TX · Member since 2013 · 4k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    8y

    @Mindy Jensen

    They are just a mirror site that harvest properties from HUD/FNMA/FREDDIE and it appears Auction.com and others as well as I did a search and recognize many of the properties. Some have long since sold

  • Rental Property Investor · Brookhaven, MS · Member since 2017 · 186 posts · 108 votes
    8y

    I think that @Greg H is correct. It's just a home path mirror sight that tries to charge you. I don't even think its very up to date I saw a few local properties that I know were already sold and off the market and they were saying they were still available. Where as auction.com and home path are free. 

  • Richmond, VIRGINIA (VA) · Member since 2017 · 12 posts · 7 votes
    8y

    Hi! I’m new at this and a bit confused. Is this the same as https://www.hudhomestore.com/Home/Index.aspx ? Because I was perusing this site yesterday and saw the same properties cross-listed on other sites.

  • Greg H.Pro Member
    Moderator
    Broker/Flipper · Austin, TX · Member since 2013 · 4k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    8y

    @Alma Kenup

    No it is not.  Hudhomesusa.org is harvesting information from free sites such as Hudhomestore, Homepath and other and charging you for the information

    A good rule of thumb is no site would make you pay to view the information for properties they are actually able to sell to you

  • Richmond, VIRGINIA (VA) · Member since 2017 · 12 posts · 7 votes
    8y

    @Greg H. Aha! That makes sense. Thanks for that.

  • Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2017 · 2 posts · 2 votes
    8y

    As a full time Realtor I use the HUD Homepath site with listings that my buyer's want to submit offer on. As a Realtor I'm registered with the Homepath site. My wife and I moved to Jacksonville, Fl to work in the real estate business and to acquire rental units.

  • New to Real Estate · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2020 · 46 posts · 11 votes
    5y

    I used  hudhomesusa.org unsuccessfully for a month but after the $1 promo offer expired it was going to cost $50.00 a month. But I was able to negotiate with them and they said they would give me a $5.00 deal. I’m thinking I should give them another chance because Zillow, Realtor.com and LoopNet haven’t produced any leads for a $50,000 house in Los Angeles, California. Please comment to let me know your thoughts!

  • Rental Property Investor · TN · Member since 2018 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Guillermo Vladimir Robles:

    I used  hudhomesusa.org unsuccessfully for a month but after the $1 promo offer expired it was going to cost $50.00 a month. But I was able to negotiate with them and they said they would give me a $5.00 deal. I’m thinking I should give them another chance because Zillow, Realtor.com and LoopNet haven’t produced any leads for a $50,000 house in Los Angeles, California. Please comment to let me know your thoughts!

     You would be lucky to find a $50k LOT in LA.  Don't pay to use a site to search for what does not exist!

  • Rental Property Investor · Elizabethtown, KY · Member since 2017 · 45 posts · 16 votes
    5y

    @Lynnette E. Great advice

  • Member since 2026 · 1 post · 0 votes
    1mo

    I was hoaxed by home usa.org.\nOne day , big on host the wrong person & it's gonna cost them dearly!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.