Votes |
BRRRR Turnkey Providers

Ryan Holland
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Palo Alto, CA
Posted Apr 18 2018, 21:14

Hi All,

I recently came across a company called ABC Capital Investments. This company provides BRRR services in Philly, Baltimore, Cleveland, Birmingham and Jackson. They complete renovation work and find a tenant for you after you purchase the home. They offer a home warranty and a rent guarantee. Their business model is to essentially facilitate the BRRR process for you so the investor just needs to put down the money and wait for them to renovate, rent, and refinance the home. I am curious to hear if anyone is familiar with other companies that offer similar services. I would like to get into BRRR, but I don't have time to find investment opportunities, analyze neighborhoods, oversee contractors/renovation work and rent properties in a market with strong cash flow. I am hesitant to work with ABC Capital after seeing the reviews that tenants have written about them. The majority of these reviews indicate that the homes needed maintenance after new tenants moved in and ABC Capital was completely non-responsive.

At this point I am open to the possibility of investing in any market that provides strong cash flow. I am more interested in learning if there are similar companies with this business model. If anyone is knowledgeable about similar companies it would be greatly appreciated if you could share your thoughts/experience.

Loading replies...