West Orange, NJ · Member since 2018 · 93 posts · 7 votes
Hey everyone,
I am finalizing a deal for a lease purchase. I'm still working through the numbers but I need about $4000 a month to come in. I wanted to get insight on how to market this home to find and attract the right kind of teant/buyers at this price point. Thanks.
Rental Property Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2018 · 4k+ posts · 4k+ votes
8y
Location, Location, Location. That's all that matters because people won't pay a premium for property in bad locations. Networking with more REAs in your area may be helpful too.
Rental Property Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2018 · 4k+ posts · 4k+ votes
8y
Location, Location, Location. That's all that matters because people won't pay a premium for property in bad locations. Networking with more REAs in your area may be helpful too.
Location, Location, Location. That's all that matters because people won't pay a premium for property in bad locations. Networking with more REAs in your area may be helpful too.
Thanks @jaron walling. I agree. The area itself is very wealthy. That is a good reminder to leverage that fact and make the home more presentable.
Flipper/Rehabber · Yardley, PA · Member since 2015 · 451 posts · 307 votes
8y
This goes without saying, but make sure the home or rental is all high-end finishes, everything is completely done brand new move-in ready with no issues. Light and bright, modern finishes are very appealing. List via Zillow which post to HotPads etc. research comps in the area to ensure you can get that price
Specialist · Toronto, Ontario · Member since 2012 · 2k+ posts · 891 votes
8y
$4k a month tenant I would go to a professional. You can try marketing it yourself but give yourself a short leash say a month. Then turn to a pro Realtor or high end property management.