Canadians investing in United States

Canadians investing in United States

Contractor · city of vaughan, ontario · Member since 2011 · 14 posts · 1 vote

Hi, I was Just wondering how many canadians own rental properties in the US. The property prices here are too high to expect any good returns.
Thanks

0Reply
13 views

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Anson YoungBusiness Member
    Flipper/Rehabber · Denver, CO · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 726 votes
    15y

    I know there are a ton in Phoenix. So many, they have van/bus caravans of purchasing canadians.

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Seminole, FL · Member since 2010 · 859 posts · 316 votes
    15y

    Send their bus to Florida please. I have heard bout Canadians and Australian but have yet to have one contact me

  • Investor · Round Rock, TX · Member since 2010 · 8k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    15y

    One of my developer friends used to raise syndicate money in Vancouver non-stop. Canada seems to be doing quite well during this repression so I could see a lot of folks there wanting to invest money in The States...especially with their dollar strengthening relative to ours.

    If you know of folks that are interested in this I would love to talk to them :-)

  • Real Estate Investor · Member since 2011 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    15y

    I am currently working with a huge number of Canadians in SWFL. I also have many Austrailans, and investors from Israel. Our market here is a huge Wholesale wonderland for foreign investors.

  • Commercial Loan Officer · Southern Maine, ME · Member since 2009 · 782 posts · 415 votes
    15y

    Canadians represent the largest segment of foreign nationals buying investment property in the states.

    We received two requests from Canadians looking to buy property last week so they're out there.

  • Wholesaler · garden grove · Member since 2008 · 91 posts · 13 votes
    15y

    wow!! foreign domination!!!

  • Real Estate Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2009 · 178 posts · 62 votes
    15y

    I love Canada! I would be very happy to spend the rest of my days in the wilderness of BC. Some of my first clients as an agent were Canadians. There are Canadians investing everywhere!

  • Accountant · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2011 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    15y

    Records are not kept on individual foreign investors on a national level, but I know in the Phoenix market, Canadians make up about half of all buyers.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.