Real estate Cheyenne Wyoming

9 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jerry W.Pro Member
    Moderator
    Investor · Thermopolis, WY · Member since 2012 · 4k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    8y

    Hey @Patrick Winstead welcome to BP.  There is a fair number of folks from BP in Cheyenne Wyoming.  I would set your key word alerts to both Wyoming and Cheyenne.  I can think of few folks to link in, maybe @Michelle Y

    @Account Closed, and a few others.

  • Rental Property Investor · Surprise, AZ · Member since 2014 · 196 posts · 86 votes
    8y

    Hi Jerry, thanks for the mention.  I actually moved and live in Surprise, AZ.

  • Rental Property Investor · Cheyenne, WY · Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    8y
    @Jerry W. Jerry thanks for the advice.
  • Jerry W.Pro Member
    Moderator
    Investor · Thermopolis, WY · Member since 2012 · 4k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    8y

    There is also a Wyoming real estate forum, but it doesn't get much action.

  • Jerry W.Pro Member
    Moderator
    Investor · Thermopolis, WY · Member since 2012 · 4k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    8y

    Cheyenne is a bit fa for me to invest in, but I am coming down to do a conference for the 26th through the 28th this week, unfortunately I am badly behind at work and cannot hang around much extra.  I have been looking at some multi units in Casper.  I really need some more time lol.

  • Rental Property Investor · WY · Member since 2016 · 243 posts · 221 votes
    8y

    @Jerry W. - lets have coffee if you've got time. 

    @Patrick Winstead - Our meetups are monthly and you can find them on meet up.com - 3rd tuesday of the month. 

  • Rental Property Investor · AZ · Member since 2013 · 213 posts · 50 votes
    8y

    Welcome @Patrick Winstead and thanks for the mention @Jerry W.

    Hope you're doing well Jerry, that job of yours keeps you way too busy! Glad to hear you're looking at MF in Casper, keep me posted on how that turns out for you. I'm tentatively looking for something in AZ and this reminded me I wanted to PM @Cheryl Packham about that.  And hey @Jeff F.

  • Real Estate Professional · Cheyenne, WY · Member since 2015 · 1 post · 0 votes
    7y

    I'm new to PRO but have been on bigger pockets for a while.  I live in Cheyenne, but do some business  in Corpus Christi, TX.  I have a small 25 unit and 1 SF in Corpus.  Would like to make contacts.

  • Rental Property Investor · Fort Collins, CO · Member since 2018 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    I am just jumping into REI, and I am very interested to learn more about the Cheyenne market. I look forward to meeting some folks in Cheyenne and hearing about your investments in the area.

    It seems like it would be more conducive to a newbie investor with limited cash, especially considering prices here in Fort Collins.  This is just at first glance, but it also seems like WY is a very friendly state for businesses and building wealth.  One example is that there is no state income tax.  I would consider moving to Cheyenne, even though I love Fort Collins.  Depending on what my employment situation looks like in 6-9 months, I may be headed up there if I can't find a good deal to house hack here in Fort Collins or surrounding area.

    I am trying to make it up to the February meetup, as I am in Conifer, CO until Jan 21st.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.