Good sheet-rocker / plumber in Northern Utah?

Good sheet-rocker / plumber in Northern Utah?

Member since 2018 · 11 posts · 2 votes

Getting ready to close on my first property ever in Clinton Utah. My contractor is from further south and asked if I could find any recommendations on subs in the area. I'm primarily looking for a sheet-rocker and plumber. If anyone knows of any good ones (and are willing to share them) please help the newbie out! Would be awesome to win on the first property. Thanks all!

0Reply
9 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Salt Lake City, UT · Member since 2016 · 211 posts · 174 votes
    7y

    @Ben W. If no one answers your question here.  My wife and I find alot of our contractors by asking for referrals on facebook.

  • Rental Property Investor · Kaysville, UT · Member since 2017 · 141 posts · 120 votes
    7y

    @Ben W. I sent you a message. Hope to hear back from you!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.