Utah investors in the Weber and cache counties

Utah investors in the Weber and cache counties

Rental Property Investor · Green Bay, WI · Member since 2018 · 36 posts · 24 votes
Just curious about the successes and failures that you have seen in northern Utah through your own experience. Would you say that that area is good for buy and hold out a market to avoid completely? I have done done of my own research and found that the numbers here make sense if you get it in the right location. Is there anything you would warn a newbie about in this area? Any tips or advice is greatly appreciated! For those keyword alerts: Ogden, Logan, buy and hold, northern Utah.
0Reply
17 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Collinston, UT · Member since 2015 · 53 posts · 28 votes
    7y

    I play in Box Elder and Weber and Buy and Hold, I think it has worked out fine for me, need to remember you make money on the purchase...so you have to be careful make sure the numbers work with the rents in the market. I would do Logan if I found the right deal.. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Green Bay, WI · Member since 2018 · 36 posts · 24 votes
    7y

    I am also finding that a lot of the Weber county has very high crime rates. what kinds of challenges have you ran into as a result of this?

    How do you combat the high crime rates?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.