How to best bring in Mentor in to help Acquisitions

How to best bring in Mentor in to help Acquisitions

Realtor · Los Altos, CA · Member since 2018 · 23 posts · 12 votes

I am wondering how investors and flippers use younger colleagues who are willing to give their time.  What type of delegation is used in order to give both parties a beneficial relationship. 

I am interested to chat with those in the South Bay(Los altos and Mountain View areas).

Thanks BP.

0Reply
16 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
    7y

    they are usually paid for performance.. but some bigger outfits actually bring them in as employees with bonuss'

    everyone has to eat and pay for gas.

  • Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2013 · 471 posts · 267 votes
    7y

    @Domenick Cava offer value or show that you have done some work. "Hey I see you buy in Los Altos. I went ahead and analyzed 10 MLS deals in that area. I had a quick question, what is the criteria you look for in property? If you ever need any help don't hesitate to ask I work hard and am eager to learn." When I was on the podcast I had several 100 people ask me for help. I asked them all to analyze three deals and let me know their thoughts. Out of a 100 just 2 people did it. I worked with both of them.

  • Realtor · Los Altos, CA · Member since 2018 · 23 posts · 12 votes
    7y

    @Kevin Wood I appreciate the answer and example.  I am definitely looking to connect and learn from someone who is making larger deals and could use some grunt work on the side.  I love running numbers on homes and also drive a majority of my day for work. Hoping to be able to utilize some of my personality and time to help and learn with others.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.