Looking for available agent in San Juan Puerto Rico

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · San Juan, Puerto Rico · Member since 2017 · 72 posts · 44 votes
    7y

    @Joe Homs Hey Joe. I'm a real estate agent in Puerto Rico that works with Keller Williams and specialize in San Juan area. I'm also an investor that just bought first property last year. Feel free to PM me and I will help as much as I can. Good luck!

  • Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2015 · 17 posts · 8 votes
    7y

    Hi Roberto,

    am in the process of (trying) to take title to my parents former home in Bayamon, PR so I can flip it for long term rental.  Would appreciate any recommendations for lawyer/notario to draw up probate docs?  Thanks!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.