Tool for alerts when a specific property goes on the market?

Tool for alerts when a specific property goes on the market?

Rental Property Investor · Lansing, MI · Member since 2017 · 58 posts · 18 votes

There is a specific property that I would like to purchase if it ever goes on the market for sentimental reasons...  It would be a decent rental unit so I'm not completely crazy and throwing money away.  haha

It isn't in a market I normally watch so I have to manually go search from time to time to see if it is for sale. I have several tools setup to alert me of new listings in a particular market that meet a set criteria. But any recommendations for a tool that you could enter exact addresses? Something that is available to the public, free and doesn't require MLS agent access?

Is there an obvious solution I'm just not thinking of?  haha

0Reply
50 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · NW Indiana · Member since 2012 · 833 posts · 197 votes
    7y

    HI @Jason Munger.  I'm not 100% positive, but I believe if you have a zillow account you can add that house to your favorites and it will alert you if status changes.  I know for example if you want to know if a rental pops up in a town zillow would alert you.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.