Moving to another state with FHA loan before one year OO

Moving to another state with FHA loan before one year OO

Member since 2019 · 1 post · 0 votes

I have read several places about this and can’t seem to find a clear answer. 

We purchased our house with and FHA loan on July 31st and now 7 months later we decided to move back home to another state for better job opportunities/to be by family.

Is this allowed? Or do we have to wait 5 months to list the home? I’m unclear on the relocation clause does it have to pertain to a job transfer? My husband will be with the same company or possibly another company that pays better. 

0Reply
18 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Professional · Brentwood CA / Dallas, TX · Member since 2016 · 185 posts · 146 votes
    7y

    @Britney Burks I’d advise contacting a local lender. I think it has more to do with whether or not you can also sell to someone who intends to use an fha loan? Not sure though.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.