How to build a cash buyers list

How to build a cash buyers list

Member since 2019 · 10 posts · 1 vote

Hello,

I am just getting started and I am trying to figure out the most effective ways to build a cash buyers list. I’ve looked into listsource.com and dealulator.com. What are other ways to get a more effective list? I currently have a property under contract.

0Reply
21 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Hollidaysburg, PA · Member since 2015 · 327 posts · 350 votes
    7y

    @Selise Parker, This question has been asked and answered a lot on this site. You may want to search it out in the search bar at the top of BP's page for additional ideas. My recommendation would be to visit the property's county courthouse and figure out the auction dates and attend as many as possible. These people are typically cash buyers. I would also utilize FB, looking up the yard sale sites where you'll see people listing their properties (either for rent or sale). Reach out to these people as well, and continue on down the line. I wish you the best of luck!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.