Chattanooga (& Surrounding) Investing Hot Spots

Chattanooga (& Surrounding) Investing Hot Spots

Specialist · Chattanooga, TN · Member since 2019 · 25 posts · 13 votes

I know that the areas such as Highland Park, Red Bank, East Ridge, and Rossville (GA) are pretty popular areas for investing. What other areas/neighborhoods are prime for investing in Chattanooga? What about neighborhoods in the surrounding counties such as Bradley, Rhea, Catoosa (GA), Walker (GA), etc? 

Would love to hear where you've seen or found success investing!

1Reply
22 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Chattanooga, TN · Member since 2016 · 676 posts · 543 votes
7y

I invest off highway 58 near Webb and have been happy in that area. I also have done well in Ringgold/ft O

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Chattanooga, TN · Member since 2016 · 676 posts · 543 votes
    7y

    I invest off highway 58 near Webb and have been happy in that area. I also have done well in Ringgold/ft O

  • Rental Property Investor · Hawthorne, CA · Member since 2018 · 655 posts · 900 votes
    7y

    @Jack Smith

    @Jeffrey Holst

    I will be there next week as part of a two week exploration trip looking for my next primary residence.  Chattanooga is one of the cities I will be exploring.  I will make sure to have some time to look at areas to invest in also, but this trip is dedicated to finding a house and neighborhood for me and my wife to live in. 

    I have done research online regarding good neighborhoods and am looking forward to personally being in Chattanooga. 

    If you guys have any suggestions for me please feel free to pm.

    Thanks in advanced!

  • Brian LevredgePro Member
    Investor · Chattanooga, TN · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 903 votes
    7y

    @Jack Smith, Hixson does pretty well for our owners we manage for as does East Brainerd.  Prices are higher but there's less headaches.  Depends on what you're looking for.  

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.