THE RECESSION IS HERE!!!

THE RECESSION IS HERE!!!

Rental Property Investor · Ithaca, NY · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes

Quick! Sell me your house before it’s too late! :)

Are you optimistic or pessimistic about this upcoming recession?

I’m optimistic about these next few years, I hope there is a massive price correction. I’m running around trying to gather as much capital together as possible to buy bigger deals. Am I the only one seeing this silver lining?

If I remember correctly - the best time to invest is when everyone is selling. But what do I know I’m just a millennial.

20Reply
122 views

Most Popular Reply

Contractor · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 2k+ votes
7y

@Nick Rutkowski

Economic conditions never enter my mind...I CRUSHED it during the recession...and I continue to CRUSH it today.

See this reply in the discussion

102 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Coach · Member since 2018 · 245 posts · 216 votes
    7y

    Whether the recession is here or not..... Rent is still do !   Or use the curve as a pillow and grass as a blanket. 

  • Developer · Atlanta and Detroit · Member since 2018 · 601 posts · 821 votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Nick Rutkowski:

    Quick! Sell me your house before it’s too late! :)

    Are you optimistic or pessimistic about this upcoming recession?

    I’m optimistic about these next few years, I hope there is a massive price correction. I’m running around trying to gather as much capital together as possible to buy bigger deals. Am I the only one seeing this silver lining?

    If I remember correctly - the best time to invest is when everyone is selling. But what do I know I’m just a millennial.

    Does it matter if its cashflowing? 

    Another option take a bet each way, sell some, cash in the chips and keep the cash cows

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.