Investors in the Inland Empire!!!

Investors in the Inland Empire!!!

Real Estate Agent · Orange, CA · Member since 2019 · 1 post · 0 votes

Hi everyone! I'm looking for investors in the Inland Empire. Tell me about a little bit about yourself and what started your love with real estate. Let's connect!

0Reply
21 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Moreno Valley, CA · Member since 2019 · 11 posts · 2 votes
    6y

    Hey Ryan,

    I live in MoVal and my wife and I started investing in Baltimore last year. We plan to continue investing there because it is a great market as far as inexpensive homes and great cash flow are concerned. We are looking to provide training for those who are looking to invest there. We are also interested getting involved in wholesaling out in the Inland Empire so I am still doing my homework. How about you?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.