Ulster County or Upstate investment Groups Meeting Downstate?

Ulster County or Upstate investment Groups Meeting Downstate?

Rental Property Investor · Queens, NY · Member since 2019 · 50 posts · 33 votes

Are there any Real Estate Investment groups focused on upstate NY markets or more specifically Ulster County that meet downstate? I am located in Queens and while I am in the Kingston area once every other month on the weekend, I would love to connect with those actively involved in that market from down here. Thanks in advance!

0Reply
9 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Rye, NY · Member since 2014 · 80 posts · 35 votes
    7y

    Has anyone reached out to you?  I am looking at properties there are I need to connect with a GC.  Let me know if you want to collaborate.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.