First post-Any meet ups in the Sacramento/BayArea?

First post-Any meet ups in the Sacramento/BayArea?

Rental Property Investor · Stockton, CA · Member since 2019 · 23 posts · 5 votes

Hey there BP friends- I’d love to connect with anyone in the Sacramento or Bay Area on real estate investing.

I’m new to BP and I’ve had some investing experiences in downtown Stockton, but would like to learn more with SF/multi.

Looking forward to meeting up ✌🏽

0Reply
14 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2015 · 236 posts · 156 votes
    7y

    Hey @Account Closed- I'm located in the Bay Area and also have investment properties in Stockton particularly commercial mf. What are some of the investing experiences you have in downtown Stockton? Do you invest in sf or commercial mf?

  • Rental Property Investor · Stockton, CA · Member since 2019 · 23 posts · 5 votes
    7y

    @Sherwin Gonzales Thanks for reaching out. I invested with a downtown developer awhile back, and my wife and I also managed an event space for them. Great experience, learned a lot

    I’m new to bigger pockets and interested in learning more about all spaces. I don’t have any property yet, but I have been actively analyzing deals. I’ll get there, just taking baby steps for now.

    Just finished Brandon’s book “The Book on Rental Property Investing”... definitely gonna have to run it back, it was so good. I’d love to hear more about to commercial properties.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.