Using the BRRRR strategy in the Dallas/Fort Worth area

Using the BRRRR strategy in the Dallas/Fort Worth area

Investor · Temecula, CA · Member since 2015 · 4 posts · 2 votes

My husband and I are looking to invest in some buy and hold properties using the BRRRR strategy in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. Does anyone have any experience, tips or advice for investing in this region? We've analyzed 30 markets across the country and this was one of our top choices. We'd also like to know if anyone is, or has connections to, a realtor who knows about investing in the area. Thanks in advance for the help!

0Reply
10 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Greenwich, CT · Member since 2015 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    7y

    @Stephen Smith, do you have "boots on the ground" in DFW?

    That's a very hot and competitive market and I think you'll have a tough time making in roads without any local connections to leverage.

    I recommend starting in a market closer to home (drivable) or where you have friends/family to help you meet local agents, contractors, property managers, etc.

  • Investor · Temecula, CA · Member since 2015 · 4 posts · 2 votes
    7y

    @Jaysen Medhurst, I have some friends and family in the area that can be my eyes and are helping me find the up and coming neighborhoods. I agree it's a hot market so I'm looking to connect with realtors, wholesalers or someone in the investment industry within that area. I currently have a couple rentals in my local market, but I want to go out of state. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Greenwich, CT · Member since 2015 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    7y

    @Stephen Smith, give it a shot. Leverage your network.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.