Seeking Georgia and/or ATL Wholesalers

Seeking Georgia and/or ATL Wholesalers

Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2017 · 184 posts · 204 votes

I'm Looking for Wholesalers in the Atlanta Georgia area, and I'm open to those who operate outside of Greater Atlanta as well (Macon, Columbus, Gainsville, Athens etc.). 

I'm game for both SF and MF properties that require rehabs, but I am not open to tear downs, or full gut rehabs, please. 

Those of you who may have a recommendation for a wholesaler, personal experience with them is preferred if you're suggesting them to me! Please don't hesitate to message me on here with any suggestions or further questions! 

Evan Parker

1Reply
18 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Bill HamptonBusiness Member
    Accredited Investment Fiduciary, AIF®, Financial Planner, Tax Strategist, Real Estate Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2012 · 2k+ posts · 978 votes
    7y

    Evan, I recommend that you join one of the local real estate investors associations to network with other investors. 

    Check out the Georgia Real Estate Investors Association. GAREIA dot com. 

    Good luck and let me know if I can be of assistance.

    Hampton Tax and Financial Services LLC4.7106 Reviews
  • Real Estate Agent · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2015 · 72 posts · 35 votes
    7y

    Hey @Evan Parker I am an agent in atlanta. Can you be a little more specific on what type of properties you like to target. Or what strategy you like to use.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.