Contract For Deed in Bloomington MN - Where to Market it

2 Replies

Currently rehabbing a single family residence which we will be listing for sale on Contract for Deed basis. Does anyone know of any good sites or referrals on how to market this? Besides Craigslist.... Looking for advice on where else to market something like this.

PS: If you know anyone looking for a CD like this please message me for more details..

CFD's are one of my favorite ways to purchase and sell properties so hopefully this will help:
I find MOST of my buyers through facebook groups. I'd highly suggest joining every single buy/sell/trade group for the city your property is in and posting it with the terms. I'd also post it in facebook market place.
I've found a lot of buyers off posting my CFD on Zillow as well.
I also always tell the neighbors near the house (4 in each direction and across the street) AND I put a sign in the yard because people also drive by.
If you have more signs put a sign on the closest main road and you'll get a bunch of calls as well.
You can also find buyers by calling mortgage brokers and asking if they've had anyone come in recently that couldn't qualify but had a down payment and tell them why you're asking if they question you.
That's a bunch of ideas that work for every CFD that I've done and how I've found all of my buyers. I will say the BEST one is the facebook groups though. For one of my properties that one strategy got me over 1000 (yes that many) inquiries.
Hope that helps - let me know if you have any questions.