I can generate 40-60 leads through door knocking a month....

I can generate 40-60 leads through door knocking a month....

Member since 2019 · 49 posts · 5 votes

If I am able to generate 40-60 leads a month by door knocking. What do you think that will translate into in terms of sales? 

0Reply
26 views

Most Popular Reply

Specialist · Paradise Valley, AZ · Member since 2018 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
7y
Originally posted by @Account Closed:

If I am able to generate 40-60 leads a month by door knocking. What do you think that will translate into in terms of sales? 

 You will be retired by the end of the year.

See this reply in the discussion

19 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Specialist · Paradise Valley, AZ · Member since 2018 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Account Closed:

    If I am able to generate 40-60 leads a month by door knocking. What do you think that will translate into in terms of sales? 

     You will be retired by the end of the year.

  • Member since 2019 · 49 posts · 5 votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Account Closed:
    Originally posted by @Account Closed:

    If I am able to generate 40-60 leads a month by door knocking. What do you think that will translate into in terms of sales? 

     You will be retired by the end of the year.

    Well looks like ill be retired then. Without getting into details I am the number one door knocking rep in my company. had an ephiony a month ago how I can incorpoate real estate flawelessly. Well I finally tried it yesterday on one person during my shift. Got the lead and she was so impressed by me that she gave me her sisters contact info as well. Shes looking for someone asap. Today I tried it again with two people and got both of them. One of them is serious about using me. Like i kid you not. I am in shell shock right now because I am confident that I can generate 40-60 at the very least. Like people tell you they are moving about 5x a shift at the very least. Its one of the most common responses. \

    How many sales a month do you think I could get?

  • Specialist · Paradise Valley, AZ · Member since 2018 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Account Closed:
    Originally posted by @Account Closed:
    Originally posted by @Account Closed:

    If I am able to generate 40-60 leads a month by door knocking. What do you think that will translate into in terms of sales? 

     You will be retired by the end of the year.

    Well looks like ill be retired then. Without getting into details I am the number one door knocking rep in my company. I am one of the managers there. I had an ephiony a month ago how I can incorpoate real estate flawelessly. Well I finally tried it yesterday on one person during my shift. Got the lead and she was so impressed by me that she gave me her sisters contact info as well. Shes looking for someone asap. Today I tried it again with two people and got both of them. One of them is serious about using me. Like i kid you not. I am in shell shock right now because I am confident that I can generate 40-60 at the very least. Like people tell you they are moving about 5x a shift at the very least. Its one of the most common responses. \

    How many sales a month do you think I could get?

    I'm not clear. What are you selling? How does it relate to real estate?

    Are you a real estate agent taking listings or a wholesaler? How big is the community you are working?

  • Member since 2019 · 49 posts · 5 votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Account Closed:
    Originally posted by @Account Closed:
    Originally posted by @Account Closed:
    Originally posted by @Account Closed:

    If I am able to generate 40-60 leads a month by door knocking. What do you think that will translate into in terms of sales? 

     You will be retired by the end of the year.

    Well looks like ill be retired then. Without getting into details I am the number one door knocking rep in my company. I am one of the managers there. I had an ephiony a month ago how I can incorpoate real estate flawelessly. Well I finally tried it yesterday on one person during my shift. Got the lead and she was so impressed by me that she gave me her sisters contact info as well. Shes looking for someone asap. Today I tried it again with two people and got both of them. One of them is serious about using me. Like i kid you not. I am in shell shock right now because I am confident that I can generate 40-60 at the very least. Like people tell you they are moving about 5x a shift at the very least. Its one of the most common responses. \

    How many sales a month do you think I could get?

    I'm not clear. What are you selling? How does it relate to real estate?

    Are you a real estate agent taking listings or a wholesaler? How big is the community you are working?

    Just trust me on it having to do with homes. and I cover a HUGE area like major major major area. Endless doors really.  But how many sales do you think this can equate too.

  • Rental Property Investor · Cold Spring, MN · Member since 2019 · 25 posts · 11 votes
    7y

    @Garth Mackendel

    I think it depends a lot on the market you are in.

    If you are face to face with people and tell them you are interested in buying their house odds are you will get a lot of leads! But I dont think the quality of the leads will be very good IMHO. On top of that I suspect that most leads you get that turn into potential deals will not be good deals by a long shot.

    Again that depends on the market you are into, but due to your lack of information I'm just guessing you are in a middle upper class area.

  • Member since 2019 · 49 posts · 5 votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Chance Stein:

    @Garth Mackendel

    I think it depends a lot on the market you are in.

    If you are face to face with people and tell them you are interested in buying their house odds are you will get a lot of leads! But I dont think the quality of the leads will be very good IMHO. On top of that I suspect that most leads you get that turn into potential deals will not be good deals by a long shot.

    Again that depends on the market you are into, but due to your lack of information I'm just guessing you are in a middle upper class area.

     It is middle upper class. Also im not looking to buy their house. I am looking to be their agent in terms of helping them sell their home.

  • Rental Property Investor · Cold Spring, MN · Member since 2019 · 25 posts · 11 votes
    7y

    @Garth Mackendel

    I wouldn't be supprised if you could get 2-3 sales a month starting out. That might sound low but if you work full time and have 40-50 prospective sales to sift through it's not that time effective to do more than a few. If you are experienced in the area you could probably swing a lot more.

    This is all pretty speculative on my end as I have no idea what your market is like, but if you are getting 2 leads a day and can get 5% of those to sales you are looking at 3 a month.

  • Member since 2019 · 49 posts · 5 votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Chance Stein:

    @Garth Mackendel

    I wouldn't be supprised if you could get 2-3 sales a month starting out. That might sound low but if you work full time and have 40-50 prospective sales to sift through it's not that time effective to do more than a few. If you are experienced in the area you could probably swing a lot more.

    This is all pretty speculative on my end as I have no idea what your market is like, but if you are getting 2 leads a day and can get 5% of those to sales you are looking at 3 a month.

    Interesting...cool part this is only from 3 hours of knocking as well. The market is extremely huge here and houses are selling fast. How hard would it be to scale that to 6 a month? 

    Also i am confident on days I talk to alot of people I can easily get 5 leads. I honestly think I could hit 60/month super easily.

  • Member since 2019 · 49 posts · 5 votes
    7y

    bump

  • Developer · NY/NJ/PA · Member since 2018 · 758 posts · 935 votes
    7y

    No one can tell you how many sales that can generate without knowing multiple variables.

    There are lead generation methods that are as low as 1% to all the way as high as 10%. Depends a lot on the quality of the leads and your ability to not just generate but to also perform. 

  • Member since 2019 · 49 posts · 5 votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Syed H.:

    No one can tell you how many sales that can generate without knowing multiple variables.

    There are lead generation methods that are as low as 1% to all the way as high as 10%. Depends a lot on the quality of the leads and your ability to not just generate but to also perform. 

     Lets say the leads are quality. Lets also say I am able to perform as well. What do you think? Is 6 a month unreasonable? 

  • Whittier , CA · Member since 2013 · 176 posts · 96 votes
    7y

    Be a realtor fine but remember to buy the really awesome deals yourself.  

    That is what will make you rich!!!

  • Developer · NY/NJ/PA · Member since 2018 · 758 posts · 935 votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Account Closed:
    Originally posted by @Syed H.:

    No one can tell you how many sales that can generate without knowing multiple variables.

    There are lead generation methods that are as low as 1% to all the way as high as 10%. Depends a lot on the quality of the leads and your ability to not just generate but to also perform. 

     Lets say the leads are quality. Lets also say I am able to perform as well. What do you think? Is 6 a month unreasonable? 

    Yes. You won’t be able to perform immediately. 10%-15% conversion is rare IMO.  

  • Member since 2019 · 49 posts · 5 votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Syed H.:
    Originally posted by @Account Closed:
    Originally posted by @Syed H.:

    No one can tell you how many sales that can generate without knowing multiple variables.

    There are lead generation methods that are as low as 1% to all the way as high as 10%. Depends a lot on the quality of the leads and your ability to not just generate but to also perform. 

     Lets say the leads are quality. Lets also say I am able to perform as well. What do you think? Is 6 a month unreasonable? 

    Yes. You won’t be able to perform immediately. 10%-15% conversion is rare IMO.  

     My mentor has been an agent for 20+ years and will be guiding me throughout this. At least in the start. If I do 6 sales a month with average house equating to 300k woudn't that equal to 1m a year?

  • Member since 2019 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Account Closed:
    Originally posted by @Chance Stein:

    @Garth Mackendel

    I wouldn't be supprised if you could get 2-3 sales a month starting out. That might sound low but if you work full time and have 40-50 prospective sales to sift through it's not that time effective to do more than a few. If you are experienced in the area you could probably swing a lot more.

    This is all pretty speculative on my end as I have no idea what your market is like, but if you are getting 2 leads a day and can get 5% of those to sales you are looking at 3 a month.

    Interesting...cool part this is only from 3 hours of knocking as well. The market is extremely huge here and houses are selling fast. How hard would it be to scale that to 6 a month? 

    Also i am confident on days I talk to alot of people I can easily get 5 leads. I honestly think I could hit 60/month super easily.

    Im curious to know, what are you doing differently(from other agents door knocking) to have the confidence in the possibility of that many leads?

  • Investor · Sugar Hill, GA · Member since 2014 · 168 posts · 97 votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Account Closed:
    Originally posted by @Syed H.:
    Originally posted by @Account Closed:
    Originally posted by @Syed H.:

    No one can tell you how many sales that can generate without knowing multiple variables.

    There are lead generation methods that are as low as 1% to all the way as high as 10%. Depends a lot on the quality of the leads and your ability to not just generate but to also perform. 

     Lets say the leads are quality. Lets also say I am able to perform as well. What do you think? Is 6 a month unreasonable? 

    Yes. You won’t be able to perform immediately. 10%-15% conversion is rare IMO.  

     My mentor has been an agent for 20+ years and will be guiding me throughout this. At least in the start. If I do 6 sales a month with average house equating to 300k woudn't that equal to 1m a year?

    There is no question that leads can be generated by knocking on doors.  And Yes, you could make money from the leads. How much? nobody will know until you give it a try

    Now a couple of comments.

    Following up on 40-60 leads a month would be a full time occupation. You have to keep the day job in order to generate the deals so you would be in a catch 22.  Realistically, you could only follow a few leads and conversions would be, at best, on the single digits per month. 

    Also, I would think that those leads originating from people moving might not be true as homeowners might be saying that to not have to listen  to your pitch for whatever is that you are offering at their doors.

    Nevertheless, sounds like you are into something and there are multiple ways you could monetize those leads.  

  • Member since 2019 · 49 posts · 5 votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Alex Torres:
    Originally posted by @Account Closed:
    Originally posted by @Chance Stein:

    @Garth Mackendel

    I wouldn't be supprised if you could get 2-3 sales a month starting out. That might sound low but if you work full time and have 40-50 prospective sales to sift through it's not that time effective to do more than a few. If you are experienced in the area you could probably swing a lot more.

    This is all pretty speculative on my end as I have no idea what your market is like, but if you are getting 2 leads a day and can get 5% of those to sales you are looking at 3 a month.

    Interesting...cool part this is only from 3 hours of knocking as well. The market is extremely huge here and houses are selling fast. How hard would it be to scale that to 6 a month? 

    Also i am confident on days I talk to alot of people I can easily get 5 leads. I honestly think I could hit 60/month super easily.

    Im curious to know, what are you doing differently(from other agents door knocking) to have the confidence in the possibility of that many leads?

    Well im naturally amazing at sales. I kid you not but when it comes to door knocking not many can come close to me. We had one guy who started with us whos been door knocking for 5+ years. Way more experience. I was able to do as good as him with just a year of experience. Not just that with what im selling people tell you they are moving. Its one of the most common objection. So with that being said people are giving me their objections already which is easy to get leads through that!

  • Member since 2019 · 49 posts · 5 votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Ed Tamayo:
    Originally posted by @Account Closed:
    Originally posted by @Syed H.:
    Originally posted by @Account Closed:
    Originally posted by @Syed H.:

    No one can tell you how many sales that can generate without knowing multiple variables.

    There are lead generation methods that are as low as 1% to all the way as high as 10%. Depends a lot on the quality of the leads and your ability to not just generate but to also perform. 

     Lets say the leads are quality. Lets also say I am able to perform as well. What do you think? Is 6 a month unreasonable? 

    Yes. You won’t be able to perform immediately. 10%-15% conversion is rare IMO.  

     My mentor has been an agent for 20+ years and will be guiding me throughout this. At least in the start. If I do 6 sales a month with average house equating to 300k woudn't that equal to 1m a year?

    There is no question that leads can be generated by knocking on doors.  And Yes, you could make money from the leads. How much? nobody will know until you give it a try

    Now a couple of comments.

    Following up on 40-60 leads a month would be a full time occupation. You have to keep the day job in order to generate the deals so you would be in a catch 22.  Realistically, you could only follow a few leads and conversions would be, at best, on the single digits per month. 

    Also, I would think that those leads originating from people moving might not be true as homeowners might be saying that to not have to listen  to your pitch for whatever is that you are offering at their doors.

    Nevertheless, sounds like you are into something and there are multiple ways you could monetize those leads.  

    After someone tells me they are moving. I ask them questions. You can easily tell if its a smokescrean(excuse) or an actual objection. Im only going for the ones who say they are moving under a year because you hear this soooo often. Its un real. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.