Presenting Deals at REIAs and other events?

Presenting Deals at REIAs and other events?

Tampa, FL · Member since 2017 · 38 posts · 13 votes

Hi BP!

I currently have 12-15 off market deals in my general area. Right now, my main source of marketing these deals is to send spreadsheets to my lists of people, but I'm interested in going to the local REIAs and presenting them to potential buyers.

I'm curious as to what the best way to present my deals are in person. A spreadsheet I think is less likely to gain traction (and since it's not virtual they can't click on pictures). What do others do in their local markets? I was considering bringing a binder of our deals with all data + some pictures printed out. Is there a better way to go about this?

Thanks for the help in advance - I'm just curious to see what investors are looking for when they network at these events!

0Reply
17 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Specialist · Carolina Beach, NC · Member since 2016 · 390 posts · 496 votes
    7y

    I would make use of the Bigger Pockets analysis tools and then generate a report. There's a lot of data there and I think it presents it in a pretty easily digestable format. I think that's as good a place to start as any. 

    Are these wholesale deals? 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.