New Investor seeking refinance advice for property purchase

New Investor seeking refinance advice for property purchase

Member since 2019 · 3 posts · 0 votes

Hi,

I am a fairly new investor still learning the ropes. I currently have a single family home renting which I am looking to refinance to take advantage of the lower mortgage rates. My thought process is I would be able to lower my mortgage payments which could provide a little more cash flow for this property. I also have about 60K in equity within the property which I am seeking advice if I should take advantage of that and utilize it towards purchasing my second property, a condo or multi-family. Thanks in Advance!

0Reply
9 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Big Sandy, TN · Member since 2013 · 147 posts · 91 votes
    7y

    @Dale O'Connor

    I'm bullish on on rentals, others are stockpiling cash waiting to crash, but everyone can agree it's a great time to borrow.

  • Member since 2019 · 1 post · 0 votes
    7y

    Hi Dale,

    I am working on my second rental property utilizing the equity I have in my first property. I'm not waiting for a crash to happen again like 2008, I want to take advantage of the low interest rates.

    Best,

    Olivia

  • Member since 2019 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    @Blake Garcia thanks for the insight..

  • Member since 2019 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    @Olivia Carranza thanks for the insight I share the same sentiments.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.