Motivated seller in benkelman Nebraska

Motivated seller in benkelman Nebraska

Colorado Springs, CO · Member since 2016 · 12 posts · 1 vote

I had a motivated seller call me about a house they need to sell in benkelman Nebraska it’s to far away from me and I’m looking for someone who would be interested in this lead to help this Guy out. It’s near McCook and Lincoln Nebraska.

0Reply
14 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Entrepreneurial Life Coach/Investor · La Costa, CA · Member since 2015 · 18 posts · 8 votes
    6y

    Lincoln and McCook are about 225 miles apart.

  • Lance A WhitePro Member
    Flipper/Rehabber · Lincoln, NE · Member since 2014 · 171 posts · 54 votes
    6y

    closest big town to Benkelman is North Platte. I could maybe find someone. Tell me more about the property

  • Colorado Springs, CO · Member since 2016 · 12 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    Hey @Lance A White sent you a PM

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.