Has anyone had any experience investing in mobile homes??

Has anyone had any experience investing in mobile homes??

Member since 2019 · 3 posts · 2 votes

I was looking at some of the mobile homes in Maryland and after running the numbers, I realized that the cashflow seems pretty good.. I just wanted to ask the BP forums what’s their consensus on mobile homes in general.. thank you!!

2Reply
37 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Specialist · Baltimore, MD · Member since 2017 · 418 posts · 126 votes
    6y

    You want to reach out to @James Rey he definitely has been involved with some MH acquisitions

  • James ReyPro Member
    Ellicott City, MD · Member since 2014 · 60 posts · 23 votes
    6y

    Kenneth, let me know if I can help. We have quite a few mobile home parks.

  • Investor · New York, NY · Member since 2016 · 224 posts · 333 votes
    6y

    If you can rehab them for a reasonable cost and find qualified renters or buyers, it can be a solidly cash generative approach.  I do this in addition to owning and operating parks and both are good businesses once you learn how to navigate the common pitfalls.

  • Rental Property Investor · Honolulu, HAWAII (HI) · Member since 2011 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    6y

    I just invest passively. Its not an absentee landlord asset class like how SFHs are.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.