Should we use llc to start real estate invesment group

Should we use llc to start real estate invesment group

Member since 2019 · 11 posts · 1 vote

I started a real estate investment group that consist of five of my friends I grew up with. We want to buy and flip houses and then do the brrrr. We were going to start a llc with all members listed on it but I read somewhere that said you can not get a 30 mortgage  with and llc. Any advise? 

0Reply
13 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor/Accountant/Builder · Meno, OK · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 918 votes
    6y
    You need to do this by yourself. Five people will have 5 different ideas, goals, exit strategies, etc. Why do you think you need partners.? The only good thing is that the losses will be shared by 5 people. Beware
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.