Should we use llc to start real estate invesment group

Should we use llc to start real estate invesment group

Member since 2019 · 11 posts · 1 vote

I started a real estate investment group that consist of five of my friends I grew up with. We want to buy and flip houses and then do the brrrr. We were going to start a llc with all members listed on it but I read somewhere that said you can not get a 30 mortgage  with and llc. Any advise? 

0Reply
21 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · St. Louis, MO · Member since 2014 · 741 posts · 424 votes
    6y

    There is a good book for that @Jamel Hook What is each of you bringing to the company, skills and capital, and how do you want to split the payouts. All of this is laid out in readable examples in 'How to Start Your Own Corporation' by Garrett Sutton.

  • Member since 2019 · 11 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    Thank you so much. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.