Morris invest TEXAS

Most Popular Reply

Fairfax, MO · Member since 2017 · 113 posts · 170 votes
6y

Clayton Morris called the HR department of my employer on Feb 12th. He told the HR manager that I have been harassing him online and making threatening and violent comments against him. I took the opportunity to explain what a fraud this douchebag is. We had a good laugh. I told HR the next time he calls to just send the call over to me. And if you want to talk to me directly Clayton, my extension is 318.

See this reply in the discussion

51 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Tim Johnson:

    he's live on youtube right now spreading the gospel and his thoughts on the mortgage crisis  

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.