My name is Justin Lowe and I am a new real estate agent working out of Richmond, IN. I have only been working for about 4 months and I have been able to get quite a few REO and distressed properties in my listing portfolio. Since I am new to this area I don't really have a network of investors to send these listings out to. Does anyone have good recommendations on how-to for a list of investors so that when I get these listings I can just email it to them and see if they would like to make an offer on the property?
Real Estate Consultant · Madison, NJ · Member since 2016 · 6k+ posts · 7k+ votes
6y
If you've been fortunate enough to get listings as a new agent and they are investor-friendly, you should be at real estate investment meetups multiple times a week, making contacts slowly. You can't ask everyone if they are a cash buyer because most people lie anyway. You want to find out where they are doing deals now and then back research the deals on the MLS to see if they paid cash or mortgage.
Investor · Norfolk, VA · Member since 2012 · 6 posts · 6 votes
6y
You can research on your MLS for investors, set your criteria to "rehabilitated" properties. If investors are using an agent then they will listed as "seller" in the MLS listing. As @Jonathan Greene suggested, attend your local real estate investment meetups to network. Good Luck.