Lender and Heavy Value add investor visiting Richmond VA

Lender and Heavy Value add investor visiting Richmond VA

Lender · Santa Rosa, CA · Member since 2017 · 283 posts · 255 votes

I am an investor in California, Huntsville (AL), Ohio and South Carolina. I'm primarily a lender as well as doing heavy value add investing. After looking at the Richmond market, I'm planning to add it as my next focus market. I was planning to go to the 2/17 and 2/18 meetups but it looks like they both were canceled.

Anyone interested to talk about real estate investing and/or walk some properties? Let me know. I’ll be there 2/18 and 2/19 

0Reply
8 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Richmond, VA · Member since 2018 · 87 posts · 51 votes
    6y

    @Dave DeMarinis I will be available and would love to meet up!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.