Your sources to assess the housing market

Your sources to assess the housing market

Investor · Oklahoma City · Member since 2019 · 56 posts · 5 votes

Hi BP!

What do you guys read, sources, websites to evaluate and assess the housing market at a macro level and regional level?

This enables you to be able to say, a recession is coming and the impact is XYZ and you can take next steps accordingly.

Thx in advance for your insights!

0Reply
12 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Anson YoungBusiness Member
    Flipper/Rehabber · Denver, CO · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 726 votes
    6y

    Simond - 

    For housing and real estate, I check out the monthly/weekly stats from our local realtor association/MLS to keep an eye on stats and changes.

    For business and real estate, our local business journal is really great for keeping tabs on our local economy, employment numbers, companies moving in/out, and commercial real estate.

    On a national level?  I'm not sure, I float around but dont have a definitive source.  I'd love to pick up a suggestion on this.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.