Need advice & mortgage broker SF/Bay Area

Need advice & mortgage broker SF/Bay Area

Member since 2018 · 4 posts · 0 votes

Hi all, 

I found a great property to buy in Bay Area as investment but not sure what loan will be right for this. I have house and I paid all mortgage payments but in another state than California and own by my LLC to separate liabilities. I have an idea that I can use that as collateral asset and take a loan on a new house or I can just take a personal home loan I have a good salary. Please advice if you faced similar situation in past

0Reply
13 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · Oakland, CA and a Real Estate Investor with Multi-Family Units and a Self Storage Facility · Member since 2016 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    6y

    Reach out to @Chris Mason

  • Member since 2018 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    Thank you very much Brian

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.