Sell my land in eagle rock resort pa

Sell my land in eagle rock resort pa

Member since 2020 · 2 posts · 0 votes

I am trying to sell my land in eagle rock resort pa management is not helping me to sell my land . Anyone tell me what to do please.

0Reply
185 views

11 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Washington, DC · Member since 2015 · 81 posts · 49 votes
    6y

    @Sireen Shahid try hiring a real estate agent or put it on Craigslist and offer seller financing if you don’t have a mortgage on it.

  • Wholesaler · Sunnyvale, CA · Member since 2016 · 106 posts · 58 votes
    6y

    Craigslist is a good place to sell land, as is Facebook marketplace

  • Member since 2020 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    I don’t need approval from eagle rock resort to sell my land.

  • Member since 2020 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    Hi Sireen, did you post your lot on one or both of these sites?   Any luck?

  • Member since 2020 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    Hi, I lived at Eagle Rock for about 17 years. I built a house there which I sold in 2011. I also owned the lot next to my house. After trying to sell it for several years with four different realtors, I posted it on craigslist, where I continued to drop the price every few months. I had several inquiries who were interested until I told them what the taxes and HOA fees were, (About $1,700 per year). Then they quickly lost interest. I finally sold it for less than ten cents on the dollar. This was sold to a local person who had no intention of building there, but just want to use the golf course and other amenities.

    There are many property owners who are trying to sell lots in Eagle Rock, and many who are letting their property go for tax sales.  

    I would suggest posting your lot on craigslist.  I really hope you sell it.

  • Member since 2020 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    Sireen, I too won a slot and trying to sell it. Let me if you find a solution.

  • Member since 2021 · 1 post · 0 votes
    5y

    Sireen, were you able to sell your lot?

  • Member since 2022 · 1 post · 0 votes
    4y

    Vijay / Sireen can you please let me know if you could sell the property lot ?

    I'm also trying to sell but don't find any good offers as of now.

  • New to Real Estate · Central NJ · Member since 2021 · 5 posts · 2 votes
    4y

    Like wise, any one had success in selling their lot?

    @Ranjit Na

    @Vu Hoang

    @Vu Hoang

    @Vu Hoang

    @Vu Hoang

    @Vu Hoang

  • Member since 2023 · 1 post · 0 votes
    3y

    anyone had luck to sell their properties at Eaglerock resort??? Please help me to sell mine.

  • Member since 2024 · 1 post · 0 votes
    2y

    I had really horrible experience with Eagle rock. They never support to sell my property. I bought the property 8 years ago and realized in two years as it is not right place to invest. I try to sell from past six years. Finally , I have found a realtor company three years ago in PA.
    They helped to sell the property for 90% loss. After broker commission finally I got 2% back on my purchasing price. 

    Al least , I can save the Eagle rock amenities tax, property tax and other county taxes. I just want to get raid of the property. 

    Below is the real estate company helped me to sell the property. 



    Fox Ridge Abstract
    Title company in Hazleton, Pennsylvania

    Address: 197 N Cedar St, Hazleton, PA 18201

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.