Rental in Huntsville, AL

Rental in Huntsville, AL

Real Estate Agent · UT · Member since 2019 · 21 posts · 19 votes

I am looking at a few multifamily and single-family rentals in Huntsville, AL. I've worked with an agent and they have some strange laws around sharing objective information on "nice" or "less nice" areas. 

I was hoping to connect with someone that has property in Huntsville. I've done some digging and have a general idea but wanted to see if anyone has boots on the ground experience and can share areas I should investigate and areas I should avoid. 

Thank you!

Max 

1Reply
13 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Huntsville, AL · Member since 2015 · 181 posts · 136 votes
    6y

    I can help!  Sent you a PM.

  • Rental Property Investor · Huntsville, AL · Member since 2015 · 401 posts · 309 votes
    6y

    @Max Bradshaw happy to help if you need, also @Peter McDonough knows his stuff too

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.