Who's doing covid deals?

Who's doing covid deals?

Rental Property Investor · Lake Hallie, WI · Member since 2015 · 292 posts · 144 votes

Is anyone still doing deals?

I picked up a super cheap sfh for my self directed it's and have a offer on a small mixed use commercial/ residential. 

be safe!

Joe

2Reply
61 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Fishers, IN · Member since 2016 · 335 posts · 470 votes
6y

I'm still looking, but my offers aren't as aggressive.  I think there will be better opportunities in other asset classes in the short-term.  Real estate is slow to react to current market conditions.  If we do go into a buyers market, don't think it will materialize for 6-12 months.  Would love to find a deal now though!

See this reply in the discussion

28 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · MD · Member since 2018 · 287 posts · 205 votes
    6y

    @Julian R. Good luck with your foreclosure deal.  I imagine negotiating with banks can be a pain. To add to your point, I'm not seeing too much panic selling in my area either.  We will see what the future holds

  • Rental Property Investor · Ewa Beach, HI · Member since 2013 · 31 posts · 10 votes
    6y

    @Solomon Morris I did get them to come down on the price and probably could have gotten more but I am doing conventional lending so as restrictions tighten up, I figured I would get under contract. Overall it was a great price. If there is a panic, I think it will be 6 months down the road if not longer. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Lake Hallie, WI · Member since 2015 · 292 posts · 144 votes
    6y

    I got the 9 unit under contract!

    3 commercial

    6 apartments

    50k plus income

    whats a good cap rate for a building like this?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.